The AM Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:59:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Someday chewing skins for shoes  (Read 13464 times)
Gary - WA4IAM
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2006, 11:10:03 AM »

And who could forget this Monty Python bit from many years ago.
---------

Gibberish

HOST [Eric]: Ham sandwich, bucket and water plastic duralex rubber McFisheries' underwear. Plugged rabbit emulsion, zinc custard without sustainance in kippling-duff geriatric scenery, maximizes press insulating government grunting sapphire-clubs incidentally. But tonight, sam pan bombay bermuda in diptheria rustic McAlpine splendor, rabbit and and futfutfooey jugs rapidly big biro ruveliners musk-green gauges micturate with nipples and tiptoe rusting machinery, rustically inclined. Good evening and welcome.

AGED GUEST [Henry Woolf]: Hello.

HOST: (to guest) Foreskin mousetrap view Mount Everest tintray lobotomy in England?

GUEST: Saddleback, saddleback. Lechery billboard kettlebum simpering snuff masticated bowelside handset lemonade enterprisingly apartheid rubberized plumbjoint curvaceously mucking squirrels!

HOST: I see. Rapidly piddlepot strumming Hanover peace pudding (polite chuckle) mouse rumpling cuddly corridor cabinets?

GUEST: Sick in a cup! Toejam whisper tap sunderland shower-curtain, ice wallpaper cups grounchingly rubberking wrapped butter kissing-feathers defnitely pheasantry daughter successfully douche dinner-bottom.

HOST: (in confidential way) Machine-wrapped, with butter?

GUEST: Machine-wrapped, with butter.

HOST: (to audience) So, nail-attacking butterfly-clouts reputedly. Without I might galvanize sugar, elbow-wrenchingly heartfelt until purse-playing perspicaceously rattled mandibled on asinine shoestring-drawn two lost three butter-machismo whenever cobbled therein. Good night.

GUEST: Good night.

Paul, you astound me! I'm absolutely amazed that anyone remembers this Eric Idle sketch from his "Rutland Weekend Television" album back in the '70s. Brilliant stuff! "Rubber McFisheries' underware" indeed!  Grin
W3SLK

Just another member member.

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2006, 11:41:38 AM »

It kind of reminds me of a QSO of which Bruce, W1UJR checked in. Everyone was say hello and good evening to him. When it came my turn for an old buzzard, I said, "Good evening, Bruce!" and immediately began the rendition of "Good evening, Bruce, Good evening, Bruce, Good evening, Bruce. Bruce, Bruce, Bruce and myself have come to sing you a little song! We're all from God's country, Australia, land of sunshine and sharks.... However I didn't go into the song about Manuel Kant was a real pissant, who was very rarely stable..... Cheesy

Mike(y)/W3SLK
Invisible airwaves crackle with life, bright antenna bristle with the energy. Emotional feedback, on timeless wavelength, bearing a gift beyond lights, almost free.... Spirit of Radio/Rush
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015