The AM Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:23:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Atlantic Division take notice  (Read 27002 times)
kc2ifr
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2005, 04:51:16 PM »

Well Carl,
Interesting topic.......I have to admit that when I read the first post in this thread, I was yellowfied...another ham courting the fast and easy vote. SSB and digital.... "buzz words" to get the juices flowing. Im sure youve noticed that this bunch (am'ers) have a short fuze on the topic of band use and the place AM will occupy in the future of ham radio. I for one am glad to see your posts here but will adopt a "wait and see" attidude. Please dont take that personally..(I get into a lot of trouble with my remarks).......its a fact that anyone running for office will promise everyone the moon.....untill they get in office!!! I just hope we can consider u one of the "good guys".
Bill
Paul, K2ORC
Contributing

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2005, 09:25:09 AM »

[Deleted my post and inserted it in the Director/Vice Director thread originated by Pete WA2CWA.]

Go Duke![/b]
W2VW
Contributing

« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2005, 07:48:36 PM »

All I can say is I agree 100% with WK3C and will be voting for him.
Apparently, not. Don't  you feel ripped off?

w3jn
Johnny Novice
Administrator

« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2005, 07:15:29 AM »

Yes, I do.  Actually I'm pretty angry at the ARRL for pulling this ol' boy network shit.  The lack of any original thinking is what's bringing ham radio down, and this is a prime illustration of that attitude.  Angry

FCC:  "The record is devoid of a demonstrated nexus between Morse code proficiency and on-the-air conduct."
K1MVP
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2005, 08:53:33 PM »

Yes, I do.  Actually I'm pretty angry at the ARRL for pulling this ol' boy network shit.  The lack of any original thinking is what's bringing ham radio down, and this is a prime illustration of that attitude.  Angry

"ditto", and this is what has "ticked off" a lot of old timers,--its called politics,
politics, and more politics.
                                          73, K1MVP

wk3c
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2005, 09:53:35 PM »

"ditto", and this is what has "ticked off" a lot of old timers,--its called politics,
politics, and more politics.
                                          73, K1MVP

If you'd all like to see a rundown of the whole shebang, I've updated my website at http://home.ptd.net/~wk3c ... there's a summary on the main page, with links to the more detailed documentation.
Carl - wk3c
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015