The AM Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:24:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HAM-COM June 8-9, Plano (Dallas) Texas  (Read 3187 times)
Opcom
Patrick J. / KD5OEI
Contributing

« on: June 07, 2012, 08:04:47 PM »

(I'm suprprised no one posted this! or maybe I missed it.)

HamCom is held at:
Plano Centre
2000 East Spring Creek Parkway, Plano, TX 75074

Friday the 8th and Saturday the 9th are convention days.

http://www.hamcom.org/attending-info.cfm

Sorry for the short notice! There is an AM forum - I hope to see some of you there!

Event Parking
There is special needs parking closest in, between the building and the tailgate areas. They usually want to see a placard or license plate for authorized parking.

NOTE - DO NOT PARK AT OAK POINT RECREATION CENTER OR IN THE COLLIN COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE PARKING LOTS ON THE EAST SIDE OF JUPITER ROAD. THESE FACILITIES ARE NOT PART OF PLANO CENTRE. YOUR VEHICLE WILL BE TOWED!

Parking at the Plano Centre is FREE! If the paved lots are full, please use the overflow area shown on the map below (no it does not appear to be marked but someone will probably direct you). DO NOT park on any other grass area at the Plano Centre unless you are directed to do so by Ham-Com staff. Parking on grass in unauthorized areas will damage the sprinkler systems at the Plano Centre and subject your vehicle to ticketing and/or towing at the discretion of the Plano Centre.

Attendees with campers or camping trailers can park overnight at the Plano Centre on the last row (far end; away from the building) of the west parking lot by the water tower. Your trailer may not extend into the drive and obstruct vehicle traffic. You may not arrive before 5:00 p.m. on Thursday and must depart by 9:00 a.m. on Sunday.

* pcc16.gif (200.98 KB, 1000x642 - viewed 752 times.)

Radio Candelstein - Flagship Station of the NRK Radio Network.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015