The AM Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:43:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will be away from Aug 6 to 9th  (Read 1984 times)
VE3GZB

« on: August 01, 2011, 12:05:15 PM »

Hi

I haven't been on the air for awhile, though the new antenna works well, just been very busy with other stuff. QSO'd all the way out to New Zealand with it a few weeks after putting it up!

But anyway just wanted to say that we'll be away for a while. Yvonne and I are having a bit of a "name-changing ceremony" on the 6th (with the family watching) where she's going to take my surname in front of the justice of the peace. Then we're going on a few days trip together, just a few because we still have to come back and look after the kids. Smiley

73s, geo VE3GZB
W7TFO
WTF-OVER in 7 land Dennis
Contributing

IN A TRIODE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOUR SCREEN

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 12:07:02 PM »

Congrats, I'm glad she is finally making an honest man out of you! Wink

73DG

Just pacing the Farady cage...
VE3GZB

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 01:22:44 AM »

Hi

Our wedding was a very simple and very beautiful event today, we were all with family and a few chosen friends who made everything absolutely perfect! The weather was on our side too, we could hold the wedding outdoors on the family farm where Yvonne grew up, and it was also Yvonne's mother's birthday today too so it was double nice!!

Yvonne's daughter Krista did translation between the justice of the peace and Yvonne looked very beautiful in the dress she chose!

Afterwards we all had a great supper together outdoors and later when everybody's stomach settled down, we cut and shared the simple white wedding cake with all of our guests and family.

Because Yvonne is so tired now, the poor dear, she is fast asleep next to me as I type this on a netbook, and to share the joy of today, though I cannot post pictures of the wedding on the internet on the advice of Yvonne's lawyers due to her court case and the accident, I thought I would share some beautiful music performed by talented young musicians with you all to reflect the beauty of today, played on an instrument I am learning.

http://l66ts.folk.ee/flv/16:9.php?2011/KatiValkAnnMariaPihoKadriLepasson

73s de geo & Yvonne
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015