The AM Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:14:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JOE CELL  (Read 6206 times)
KL7OF

« on: January 13, 2007, 01:39:40 PM »

Are there any Joe Cell experimenters among the members of the AM Forum?
I had not heard of this technology until it was linked to a Tesla site I was looking at.
fg5fc

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2007, 01:48:38 PM »

hi steeve
fg5fc
nq5t
Contributing

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2007, 12:19:16 PM »

Are there any Joe Cell experimenters among the members of the AM Forum?

Orgone?

From the "Energy Grid Alternative Media": 

"As ether, ( Orgone ) has no mass or electric charge it makes it very difficult to measure. If you read about the efforts that science has gone to, to measure gravity waves and neutrinos, you will more fully comprehend the problems of measuring these "forces". Suffice to say that just because scientists cannot measure Orgone energies does not mean that Orgone does not exist".

I guess one could also say that just because scientists cannot see "faeries" does not mean that Tinkerbell isn't real :-)

I have to admit this stuff on the Joe Cell is pretty "interesting" reading ...  Roll Eyes
nq5t
Contributing

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2007, 12:38:44 PM »

"There have been a number of attempts to reproduce these devices by various parties, however to date most have not been  successful. There appear to be various subtle factors required to get the cell to work, but since Joe works mainly by intuition he is not always able to specify precisely why any particular configuration of cell not constructed by him is non-functional. Some claim that Joe is a fraud and that the cell is bogus." 

I wonder why?  Well, here's a reason ...

"The notion that the cell is a transducer, collector or generator of 'orgone', 'psychic, 'chi', 'prana' or similar energetic concept is given credence by recent anectdotal stories. In one instance, a vehicle said to be operating on the cell levitated off the ground, yet was nevertheless able to be driven and steered normally with the wheels not touching the ground".

Can't wait to see that one at the Detroit Auto Show  Grin Grin Grin

KB2WIG
Contributing

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2007, 01:01:42 PM »

There has been some Joe Cell work STOLEN from AMers.  Here we see Tim Smith doing early work with  Maxwell brand Joe.

* slime1.jpg (34.2 KB, 375x331 - viewed 849 times.)

What? Me worry?
The Slab Bacon

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2007, 08:07:19 AM »

There has been some Joe Cell work STOLEN from AMers.  Here we see Tim Smith doing early work with  Maxwell brand Joe.

Yea, but the "heavy pissolene" that is distilled by the "slimatron" pictured is definately measurable!! (unless the slimatron explodes!!)

The Slab Bacon

"No is not an answer and failure is not an option!"
n3lrx
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2007, 08:15:30 AM »

Bottled Fart's have more hope of becoming stored potential energy. I'm sure theres a couple of patents on that too.
w4eal
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2007, 04:18:34 PM »

There must be something to it if the "men in black" come and warn you to stop or else.

They seem to show whenever someone claims overunity or free energy. Maybe they are
black because of the oil coating.

Danger Will Robinson!!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015