The AM Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:25:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Support AM Phone  (Read 2813 times)
wb1aij
« on: December 19, 2006, 01:11:51 PM »

I have been watching the "Support AM Phone" posting; there are 2047 that read it and 37 that donated. I plan to continue supporting this site as I am sure many others do also. Maybe it would be a good idea to remove it and repost it once or twice a year to remind us when it is time to send in our contributions. Sort of like public radio fund raisers. Maybe it wouldn't be a good idea to do this. I am just thinking out loud. What do others think?

Man, I have got to get off my lazy ass and get my 80 meter skyhook up again so I can get back on and listen to you guys, maybe even xmit once in a while. 73 73 & Merry Christmas.
KB2WIG
Contributing

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 01:24:02 PM »

Ya can even donate via credit card....

If yer reely cheep, at least click on the guggel ads on the left. G gets a small fee from the Guggel peps for each click.

Maybee , like npr etc. , we can have a 'gift' or a drawing....   A slimatron for the biggest donation?  Red felt for epay pics?  Bayer asprin for a swishers wrist?      ...........   klc

What? Me worry?
David, K3TUE
Per-spiring AM'er
Contributing

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 01:35:18 PM »

I'm not big on the gift idea.  When I want to give/support the support is enough.

David, K3TUE
Todd, KA1KAQ
Administrator

AMbassador

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 12:40:06 PM »

I have been watching the "Support AM Phone" posting; there are 2047 that read it and 37 that donated.

I bet others have donated privately, not requiring any publicity or confirmation.

As far as the disappropriate numbers, I know I've read this post at least 1000 times just to run the counter up. I learned about it in a class given by the HUZman on QRZ.com.  Grin

known as The Voice of Vermont in a previous life
Steve - WB3HUZ
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2006, 07:48:56 PM »

Wow! Everyone knows about that!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015