The AM Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:18:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hot Butter  (Read 2007 times)
W1RKW
Contributing

« on: July 09, 2006, 09:38:24 AM »

I was going through my library of music and came across an LP I haven't listened to in years.  Anyone ever hear of Hot Butter - Popcorn performed (solely) by Stan Free on the Moog sythesizer?

I did a search on Amazon and they have the CD but it's different than the old LP.  All the original songs from the LP are on the CD but there are an additional 11 tunes on the CD that I know nothing about.  Anyone have this CD?  If so, any good?

Bob
W1RKW
Home of GORT.
W3SLK

Just another member member.

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2006, 10:27:26 AM »

Yep I remember that tune along with Apollo 100 doing a remix and upbeat version of Johann Sebastian Bach's 'Joy'. Although you would never hear that version being played in church Wink

Mike(y)/W3SLK
Invisible airwaves crackle with life, bright antenna bristle with the energy. Emotional feedback, on timeless wavelength, bearing a gift beyond lights, almost free.... Spirit of Radio/Rush
Ed KB1HVS

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2006, 11:39:06 AM »

I was going through my library of music and came across an LP I haven't listened to in years.  Anyone ever hear of Hot Butter - Popcorn performed (solely) by Stan Free on the Moog sythesizer?

I did a search on Amazon and they have the CD but it's different than the old LP.  All the original songs from the LP are on the CD but there are an additional 11 tunes on the CD that I know nothing about.  Anyone have this CD?  If so, any good?

I only have the single. Its a double sided one with Popcorn on both sides. I downloaded  that tune and it doed sound a little bit different. But then again Im just use to the sound of the scratchy 45.

KB1HVS. Your Hi Value Station
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015