The AM Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:48:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blair Proposes Strict Anti-Terror Measures  (Read 6290 times)
WV Hoopie
« on: August 05, 2005, 05:41:57 PM »

Blair said, "We are angry. We are angry about extremism and about what they are doing to our country, angry about their abuse of our good nature," Blair said. "We welcome people here who share our values and our way of life. But don't meddle in extremism because if you meddle in it ... you are going back out again."

Now if the Brits will deport the preachers of hate and extremist to the North Atlantic............. More room for these followers of Islam if canoes and paddles are omited.

Hoopie,
W1UJR
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 06:05:06 PM »

A solid step in the right direction and a sharp slap in the face of the PC crowd.

Thankfully Mr. Blair realizes that his country and countrymen are worth more than rights of a few dozen Islamic savages. I certainly hope our goverment will do the same. Keep the savages in the hellish zoo of 12 century Islam and out of the civilized West. If you do not want to behave yourself and conform to the host country's rules, customs and laws, you have no business moving there.

What they really should do is only grant condtional citizenship for a period of 10 year or so.
Vet out these folks before you allow them the full and unfettered access to the British system.
If they can behave themselves for 10 years, then and only them allow them full citizenship.

I have a wonderful gentleman from Poland who wants to come to our country and work in a upper management capacity in my business. He is extemely articulate, educated and qualified, yet he has spent nearly $13K trying to unravel the legal minefield that INS sets for those who want to work legally in this country. Yet some Islamic nutjob can move here from Pakistan, set up a mosque in NJ and preach hate all day long with no problem. Or a Mexican can stroll across the border in CA, get knocked up, drop a kid and then call themselves a US citizen, all the while receiving free food, healtcare, housing and education on our tax dollars. Tell me that's not wrong.

But that's just my 2 cents, I could be wrong...

Bill, KD0HG

304-TH - Workin' it

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2005, 08:44:19 PM »

Koran (9:11) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace.
GEORGE/W2AMR
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2005, 05:05:33 AM »

A solid step in the right direction and a sharp slap in the face of the PC crowd.

Thankfully Mr. Blair realizes that his country and countrymen are worth more than rights of a few dozen Islamic savages. I certainly hope our goverment will do the same. Keep the savages in the hellish zoo of 12 century Islam and out of the civilized West. If you do not want to behave yourself and conform to the host country's rules, customs and laws, you have no business moving there.

What they really should do is only grant condtional citizenship for a period of 10 year or so.
Vet out these folks before you allow them the full and unfettered access to the British system.
If they can behave themselves for 10 years, then and only them allow them full citizenship.

I have a wonderful gentleman from Poland who wants to come to our country and work in a upper management capacity in my business. He is extemely articulate, educated and qualified, yet he has spent nearly $13K trying to unravel the legal minefield that INS sets for those who want to work legally in this country. Yet some Islamic nutjob can move here from Pakistan, set up a mosque in NJ and preach hate all day long with no problem. Or a Mexican can stroll across the border in CA, get knocked up, drop a kid and then call themselves a US citizen, all the while receiving free food, healtcare, housing and education on our tax dollars. Tell me that's not wrong.

But that's just my 2 cents, I could be wrong...

I agree Bruce. But unfortunately the politicians feel that providing  a cheap labor pool for business outweigh national security. Instead of wasting time on such nonsense as stopping gay marriage and turning the public schools into churches , the government should be concentrating on securing our borders and slowing  the flow of illegal immigrants into the country.
WB2RJR

1st BCT, 10th Mountain, returned from Iraq 11/2008

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2005, 06:06:38 AM »

Bill,

It does not say anything like that in the Koran.

73, Marty WB2RJR

AMI #20, GACW #786
Bill, KD0HG

304-TH - Workin' it

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2005, 09:02:23 AM »

Bill,

It does not say anything like that in the Koran.

73, Marty WB2RJR

Someone scammed me with wishful thinking, I guess.
Tnx.

k4kyv
Contributing Member
Don

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2005, 11:00:36 AM »

Koran (9:11) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace.

That sounds like an urban legend spread over QRZ.com.

Don, K4KYV                                       AMI#5
Licensed since 1959 and not happy to be back on AM...    Never got off AM in the first place.

- - -
This message was typed using the DVORAK keyboard layout.
http://www.mwbrooks.com/dvorak
Bacon, WA3WDR

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2005, 11:13:45 AM »

There is no reason for any nation to tolerate immigrants coming in, and then militating against the nation.  I am amazed that it was ever tolerated at all.  I'll promise you that if you or I went to some other country and did that, we'd get our asses kicked!

Enough already.  Why should we have to follow the rules there, and then kiss butt when people don't follow the rules here?

Truth can be stranger than fiction.  But fiction can be pretty strange, too!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015