The AM Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:54:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alright. Now About this 6m Gay thing.  (Read 6327 times)
Jack-KA3ZLR-
« on: July 06, 2005, 08:24:43 PM »

Alright yoos Muggs,

Now let's understand this thing up front and in short order, I have in my possession Two Swan 250c's Ones not enough and two makes for extra parts , also, 1 Lafayette 460, and 1 Yaaaazu 897D, now i feel confident in my ability to work FB ground wave W.A.T. on 6, quite frankly I'm gud to Columbus Ohio on a Good day, [ but that's not important right now, not bad for coming out of Pittsburgh], quite frankly I worked W8RRF and W8JKS here just lately both FB sigs from Ohio, Both running homebrew Yaaaagees, as well i have my own design up and running.

So just for the record and the community at Large, I freely submit I have a very gay and personal interest in 6 and yoos can axe any of my neighbors as for FB sigs emitting from Zedlr's residence on all TV's Prior to my and with the help of the PUC in getting Cable to all homes in the neighborhood here and putting smiley faces on all subscribers, and we thank you for your saapport... :lol:
WV Hoopie
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2005, 11:09:25 PM »

ZLR,

Cannonsburg, Hummmmmmmm have you tried the Sarris Candies?

Hoopie,
Pete, WA2CWA

CQ CQ CONTEST

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2005, 02:42:40 AM »

Lafayette never made a 610. Swan 250C's can operate AM and SSB at the same time. Also works well as a scanner.

Columbus is nice but KL7, VE6, and VE7 stations were "hopping" into the East Coast the other night.

Pete, WA2CWA - "A Cluttered Desk is a Sign of Genius"
Jack-KA3ZLR-
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2005, 03:49:09 AM »

I thought we were being Gay on ground wave.. Cheesy  Lafayette 460 Pete, after the Third Martini..one transcievers as gud as the next..it's the Reciever that's important...
Jack-KA3ZLR-
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2005, 04:13:10 AM »

Quote from: WV Hoopie
ZLR,

Cannonsburg, Hummmmmmmm have you tried the Sarris Candies?

Hoopie,

Sarris, they make a gud chocolate coverd peanut turtle, but Hersey is still the   number one Chock-Co-Late maker in my book. great for adden inches to the Mid-rift... Cheesy
w3jn
Johnny Novice
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2005, 06:59:13 AM »

Let your pride shine through!

FCC:  "The record is devoid of a demonstrated nexus between Morse code proficiency and on-the-air conduct."
Steve - WB3HUZ
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2005, 07:57:43 AM »

http://www.lambdaarc.com
K8SWL
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2005, 10:35:05 AM »

Over the years I've had a great time on the 6 meter gay band. I started out in 64 on 6 meters in the Chicago area. First a Griefkit sixer followed by my first homebrew rig, 2E26 modulated by a 6BQ5. Great times, TVI and all.

Sign me
Queer Band for the straigh guy !!!
w3jn
Johnny Novice
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2005, 01:17:43 PM »

I guess I don't need to ask if the 2E26 was used "pins first" or not  :shock:

FCC:  "The record is devoid of a demonstrated nexus between Morse code proficiency and on-the-air conduct."
K8SWL
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2005, 01:29:05 PM »

Quote from: w3jn
I guess I don't need to ask if the 2E26 was used "pins first" or not  :shock:

Well let me see if I can remember. The male pins on the 2E26 went into the female socket on the chassis, the plate cap went on the plate/head of the tube. Geez, a male/female thing, it must have been straight. The rig was located in the basement, no closet in the basement, so I guess it wasn't in the closet.
Jack-KA3ZLR-
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2005, 06:56:18 PM »

Well, i'm glad to see more support for 6m, as far as the martinis last evening, AAaaaah hit the spot... Cheesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015