The AM Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:22:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Piss and Moan Net  (Read 2826 times)
WA2GEZ
« on: April 30, 2005, 10:36:20 AM »

I love the Piss and Moan net (can we Piss, Moan and Grown??).   It is true classic radio at it’s finest.   I have little right to suggest (I am a PW station in the armpit of the East Coast – NJ, yeah I know we are all nuts here) but one fun way to spice up the “net” would be to run a random “letter” generator and use that letter as a theme for the week.  

For example, if you pick “J”, we could discuss how we should not talk about just President Jefferson, but rather other fine leaders, such as President Grant.  Do you know he could drink everyone in Washington under the table night after night and was so good at drinking whisky he could tell the plant it was made in (now that is leadership)!

If you pick “G” we could talk about everything from girls to gonsets, “S” sex to six meters, “F”…………………  Oh forget it, just keep the fun going!!!

75’s to all!!   Mike
 :oops:
Tom WA3KLR
Contributing

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2005, 01:01:37 PM »

OR - How about this? A "DJ" or "Talking Heads" Net.

The whole net must be conducted in the strained self-compressed DJ speech.  No exceptions.  Hi.

73 de Tom WA3KLR  AMI # 77   Amplitude Modulation - a force Now and for the Future!
Ed KB1HVS

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2005, 01:42:40 PM »

KB1HVS. Your Hi Value Station
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015