The AM Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:26:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Storm ahead!!  (Read 7825 times)
xe1yzy

« on: April 21, 2005, 03:43:06 PM »

Hello Guys...

Well finally in two more months my family and I going to change the QTH,we are moving to the souht east of the country, to the state of Yucatan more than 1000 miles away from Mexico City, thats keeps me very busy last weeks...

For an average people thats could be complicated, for a boatanchor and AM operator its worst! a lot of iron have to be move to a rusty enviroment he he...

anyways, the good side of this is Im going to be near of border of the gulf of Mexico, and I hope have better position for my AM transmision to you guys.

I spend some days down there and I make several qso with american stations  in my "movil operation", Florida and Lousianna stations are loud!

Best regards to all!

Pedro XE1YZY

TVI WHAT TVI?
K6JEK
Contributing

RF in the shack

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2005, 03:57:05 PM »

I hope you can put up some nice antennas at the new location.  Maybe we'll hear you all the way out here in California
Carl WA1KPD
Contributing

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2005, 04:40:58 PM »

Hi Pedro,
Glad to hear about the move and sorry we did not hook up last time. I will be back down there around the 3rd week of June so if you have not moved, or not in the middle of the final packing panic lets meet for a beer. I'll be either at the El Presendente or the Marriott next door.
Carl

Carl

"Okay, gang are you ready to play radio? Are you ready to shuffle off the mortal coil of mediocrity? I am if you are." Shepherd
xe1yzy

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2005, 06:05:33 PM »

Quote from: Carl WA1KPD
Hi Pedro,
Glad to hear about the move and sorry we did not hook up last time. I will be back down there around the 3rd week of June so if you have not moved, or not in the middle of the final packing panic lets meet for a beer. I'll be either at the El Presendente or the Marriott next door.
Carl

Hi Carl !

Im going to be here until ends of June  no problem!, after all, help to move some boxes makes the beer taste better isn't? ( I´m kidding)
please drop me an e-mail when you know when you are going to be here.

Regards!

TVI WHAT TVI?
Carl WA1KPD
Contributing

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2005, 09:45:10 PM »

Will do. Hasta luego OM

Carl

"Okay, gang are you ready to play radio? Are you ready to shuffle off the mortal coil of mediocrity? I am if you are." Shepherd
w3jn
Johnny Novice
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2005, 07:12:41 AM »

Are you still coming to Dayton, Pedro?  I don't know if there's gonna be an AM Forum this year, but on Saturday night there's a AM dinner at a local pizza place.  Certainly not chile rellenos or mole poblano (both food of the Gods) but not too bad.  Anyway make sure you stop by my booth if you go - 2009/2010.

73 John

FCC:  "The record is devoid of a demonstrated nexus between Morse code proficiency and on-the-air conduct."
xe1yzy

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2005, 11:23:30 AM »

Quote from: w3jn
Are you still coming to Dayton, Pedro?  I don't know if there's gonna be an AM Forum this year, but on Saturday night there's a AM dinner at a local pizza place.  Certainly not chile rellenos or mole poblano (both food of the Gods) but not too bad.  Anyway make sure you stop by my booth if you go - 2009/2010.

73 John

Hi John!

Well I Hope so, dont worry about the food, Im really "International" when Im hungry!

Take care amigo!

73 Pedro

TVI WHAT TVI?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015