The AM Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:00:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: P & M to the ARRL  (Read 8029 times)
Pete, WA2CWA

CQ CQ CONTEST

« on: March 29, 2005, 05:40:38 PM »

If you going to the Dayton Hamvention, only about 7 weeks to go, here's your chance to P & M in person with the ARRL staff and get free stuff too.

For the full story, go here:

http://www.arrl.org/announce/nc/2005/

Pete, WA2CWA - "A Cluttered Desk is a Sign of Genius"
W8ER
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2005, 06:29:12 PM »

Ha Pete,

If you P&M'ed in every possible way, except in person, and got nowhere ... do ya really think it would make a difference to look em right in the eye? I can thnk of thousands of reasons to go to Dayton but that isn't one of them!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

--Larry W8ER
Jack-KA3ZLR-
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2005, 08:13:43 PM »

Hi Guys,

I know i, maybe i jumped a little to hard and maybe i scared everybody off with my Soap Box, But Darn it, It's so frustrating....and believe it or not if anyone ever watches the logins, it's surprising just who does log in and read so i'm not saying who, but the word does get around this Board is read ALOT, and I firmly believe that alot of what gets discussed gets passed along...

Ya know that's a Good Thing..I know the Talk about the internet and BBS and some like it and some don't, and don't get on the internet there's keyboard hero's on here and Bllaaa Blaaa Blaaa, But the Written Word Does have an Impact, it really does....

I don't know if I will be able to make Dayton...I have the Kitchen to do and the weather is breaking...i want to get it done this year and soon...

On a More Zed.L.R. Note..and my Goofy sence of Humor...It is nice to have a HamVention Named after Me...(DUCKING FOR INCOMING)....  Cheesy
Pete, WA2CWA

CQ CQ CONTEST

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2005, 08:40:29 PM »

Quote from: W8ER
Ha Pete,

If you P&M'ed in every possible way, except in person, and got nowhere ... do ya really think it would make a difference to look em right in the eye? I can thnk of thousands of reasons to go to Dayton but that isn't one of them!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

--Larry W8ER

You might be able to get a better sense as to where they're coming from, when you're in their face, and up front and personal with your issues. But, hey, standing outside in the flea market, when its raining, is also a lot of fun.

Pete, WA2CWA - "A Cluttered Desk is a Sign of Genius"
Bill, KD0HG

304-TH - Workin' it

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2005, 01:41:52 PM »

Hey, Larry, I grew up just two or three miles east of the three-tower WCFL array., which , of course, had an eastern beam pattern.

No problem with my first crystal set!

LOL!

-Bill
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015