The AM Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:40:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Equipment for sale  (Read 1659 times)
WC4D

« on: April 25, 2016, 08:52:46 PM »

Hello All : My name is Don and the call is WC4D ... I need to start down sizing my radio room and I'm going to have a lot of stuff to sell in the coming weeks before Dayton.  I live in Lexington , KY right off of I 75 so easy to get to for pick up only items. Here is a list as of now.

1 3 SP 600's .. I'd like to sell at 3 at once 1 works and has had the gray paint removed from the face and just clean aluminum with black letters JX 14 model the next one is a JX 14 also I've not gotten around to doing any thing with rig as far as testing it had a T&R switch someone put in it and a crystal oscillator also .. good condition over all no covers or cabinets for any of the three just rack mount .  The third radio is all there and I started recapping it and I've removed the audio deck and replaced the caps in there that's where I quit. I'll sell all 3 for 650 dollars.

2. Hammarlund  HQ 170 works fine and it's super hot on 80 meters for some reason.. I'm not a tech so I can't explain why . I'd like to get 140 dollars for this .. it does not have the clock in it ..

3 Collins built R390A works but I've only gotten it to work on SSB . I know the guy who made the mod for the product detector in it and I'm going to get with him and ask him why it might be I'm just doing something wrong .. nice shape and it will be working right when picked up .. 450 dollars for it ..

4 I have a CV 157 in really nice shape I've only tested for power on and that's it as there are no cables to hook it up to the R390A's I have .. this is a beast 44 tubes and about 110 pounds I think I read .. no manual with it , but plenty on the internet .

5 I have a BC 610 I model really nice looking and it has 2 brand new tuning units and some coils and several new 100th tubes and a new 250th tube .. I also have the I model speech amp for this radio .. it's never been tested as I've take 2 of the drawers out and cleaned them up and they are ready to go back in .. this is a project radio but it's all there .. on rollers and like I said it look really good for a 70 year old radio .. I can text pictures of any of these radios to who ever wants them ..  600 dollars for the radio 100 for speech amp

6 I have an old Navy Scott moral radio but I'm not sure what model it is .. it plays well but the vol is low. it weighs a ton also but is really clean and I'll take a 150 dollars for it ..  

I have several more things to list but I'll wait to see how they do here .. these are not listed on ebay or any other site .. just here first ..

My phone number is 859-396-2299 and you can text me before 9:30 EST for pictures of any thing your interested in ..

73 Don WC4D

* 20141130_204232.jpg (94.84 KB, 609x812 - viewed 424 times.)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015