The AM Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:14:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CV 157/URR for sale  (Read 2303 times)
WC4D

« on: August 11, 2015, 04:10:08 PM »

I have gotten a CV 157/URR  SSB converter for the R390A or R390.. I'm thinking it works on both rigs.. I am looking for a few little things to get this to tip top shape. Then I want to sell it .. I just can't keep picking up this heavy stuff and this is a hefty one for sure over 100 pound and it has 44 tubes in it. I watched the video of one of these rigs working and I really wanted it . but now that I have it .. I'd love to put it in a rack with one of my R390A's but we are planning on a move next year and I just can't do another rack .. so this will be for sale in the next week I have to get the 3 lens covers for the lights and the bulbs and that's it .... it's complete as far as I know .. all the tubes are then and the face is GREAT .. no marks or scratches on it and no wore out spots on the paint. Some of the knobs are showing some wear but they aren't really that bad either compared to a couple of my R390's . This will be pickup only in Lexington, KY and I'm looking to get 450 dollars for it or somewhere around that price .. or I'll just put it under the bench .. I'll post pictures within the next day or so ..

73 Don WC4D
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015