The AM Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:40:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any AM 10 meter nets?  (Read 1524 times)
Knightt150
Contributing

« on: January 18, 2015, 08:36:47 PM »

Hello: I am just now getting back on 10 meter's is there any 10 meter nets operating, give me a freq and time.

I still have my ten/ten number is this groupe still operating?

John W9BFO
Pete, WA2CWA

CQ CQ CONTEST

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 09:19:17 PM »

Have no idea if any of the 10 meter nets are active:
http://www.amwindow.org/nets/netfreq.htm

10-10 International- http://www.ten-ten.org/

I've never heard any of the AM ops diddle with 10-10 numbers on AM.

Plus, we're coming down off the latest cycle, so any 10 meter contact, AM or otherwise, is good.

Pete, WA2CWA - "A Cluttered Desk is a Sign of Genius"
wb1ead
Contributing

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2015, 09:46:25 PM »

Hi John..welcome back to 10mtrs..our local group here in So ME meets pretty regularly on 28.851 using USB..over 6 yrs now..this is more or less a 7 days a week thing starting at approx 8:00am EST and running til whenever..no it's not a structured net..no check-in type stuff..just meet and chat about whatever..when the bands "quiet" down we might arrange to meet on 28.351..but lately it's been this higher up freq..sometimes myself included we often congregrate on 29.070 AM a little later say around 11:00am EST..no set rules here..we welcome all comers..and if asked we will pause to check out ur rig if you need to see how it's doin' on AM..like I said it's pretty much an everyday thing with about a half dozen if not more chatting it up..it seems you were basically lookin' for any signs of activity and I guess our group is it for the most part up here in New England..as to strictly AM only "net" operation..I've never heard of any on 10mtrs in these parts..our ground wave potential covers most of New England and if someone says there is an AM net..so be it................gud luk John and stop in sometime!  73 de DAVE

AMer livin in "Moose Country"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015