The AM Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:48:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do I need to get one of these for my noise Problem  (Read 7800 times)
N4zed

« on: December 14, 2014, 03:35:35 AM »

What every home needs for Christmas....should cure all of your RFI/EMP porblems....Read the comments...   Wink

http://www.amazon.com/Aulterra-Neutralizer-Protection-Electro-Magnetic-Radiation/dp/B00DNIIETK/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Roll Eyes

Ken<br />N4zed
W2PFY
Contributing

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 01:11:59 PM »

Looks like Snake Oil to me?  OTOH, If all your neighbors have them, perhaps they would not hear you in a fone? Maybe they would be good in our homes to cut down interference from plasma TV's?  I think the price should be more like 49 cents which is probably what Amazon pays for them?

The secrecy of my job prevents me from knowing what I am doing.
AJ1G
Contributing

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2014, 02:47:39 PM »

Plenty of one or no star reviews from engineers blasting this piece of crap as hokum, most of the multistar "positive" reviews are totally sarcastic tongue in cheek BS.  It probably just a .05 microfarad cap, maybe they even threw in a surge suppressor.

Chris, AJ1G
Stonington, CT
W6TOM
Contributing

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2014, 03:21:19 PM »

Looks like another project from Bovine Scattology INC, offices in Washington, DC and Sacramento, CA.
n1ps
Contributing

websdr http://sebagolakesdr.us:8901/

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2014, 07:13:07 PM »

My favorite comment:
As soon as I plugged it in, the voices in my head went away. No more urge to do the things I see in my nightmares. No more incessant screaming in my head. Just the silence of white noise that comes with peace of mi... AGH! The Voices! They're back! Someone must have unplugged it! I need to call home and tell whoever's there to plug it back in! Plug it back in now!

p
Opcom
Patrick J. / KD5OEI
Contributing

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2014, 10:16:43 PM »

The owner of the company has youtube videos fear mongering and 'explaining' it. Don't waste your time.

Radio Candelstein
W2PFY
Contributing

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2014, 10:42:53 PM »

The owner of the company has youtube videos fear mongering and 'explaining' it. Don't waste your time.

Hold on there, we're waiting for a cure!

The secrecy of my job prevents me from knowing what I am doing.
KL7OF

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2014, 10:28:42 AM »

A tin foil hat works better than this thing...
W3RSW
Contributing

Rick & "Roosevelt"

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2014, 04:34:50 PM »

Gruber wasn't just talking about health care apparently.

RICK  *W3RSW*
W1RKW
Contributing

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2014, 04:50:35 PM »

Some of the reviews are comical and surprising. 

Bob
W1RKW
Home of GORT.
KD0HUX

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2014, 11:30:34 PM »

My favorite comment:
As soon as I plugged it in, the voices in my head went away. No more urge to do the things I see in my nightmares. No more incessant screaming in my head. Just the silence of white noise that comes with peace of mi... AGH! The Voices! They're back! Someone must have unplugged it! I need to call home and tell whoever's there to plug it back in! Plug it back in now!

p

Grin Grin Grin
W3RSW
Contributing

Rick & "Roosevelt"

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2014, 08:21:17 AM »

You forgot the his best part.

"Any who uses one of these doesn't live with other people anyway. " -or somesuch.
..well, vivid flash of some basement dwellers.

RICK  *W3RSW*
W3RSW
Contributing

Rick & "Roosevelt"

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2014, 08:27:52 AM »

You cheepies!
You have to buy it to see what's in it.

Still reading the reviews.  -- A lot of scabrous wit out there.

RICK  *W3RSW*
VE3LYX

Crystals are from the stone age

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2014, 10:40:53 AM »

If you have a noise problem and want to eliminate it build a beverage for receiving. If you don't or won't do that you deserve the noise because it certainly isn't difficult to eliminate. When I first built my beverage and this isn't pretty BTW, I finished it during the bad or quiet part of the day for 80m however I plugged it into a digital rx I keep in my shack (DX360RS) and not hearing the usual rush of noise I always have decided it was a waste of time and didn't touch it for almost a year however left it as built. (I used my exercise program, Jumping To Conclusions)When I put up my long wire I needed to listen on something else for a minute and since it was still there pressed it into service. Wait a dang minute I thought. there is almost no noise but all the signals are there and strong. In fact many were not available on my other antennas. Now I use nothing else for receiving. I am still surprised evertime I use a different antenna on Rx even for a minute, how much difference there is in noise level and how much more I can hear on the beverage. (Probably simply because there is no ambient noise to speak of. )
don

Don VE3LYX<br />Eng, DE & petite Francais
n1ps
Contributing

websdr http://sebagolakesdr.us:8901/

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2014, 09:49:09 PM »

What noise?  Clearly one needs this to filter out noise using this brainwave technology:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUBLIMINAL-IMMUNE-SYSTEM-BOOSTER-IMMUNITY-HEALTH-AID-AUDIO-BRAINWAVE-TECHNOLOGY-/371222533550?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item566e9655ae

Of course you need to drink a certain amount of Koolaid to be affective.   Shocked Shocked

p

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015