The AM Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:15:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiments in so called cathode modulation.  (Read 11601 times)
VE3LYX

Crystals are from the stone age

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2013, 08:29:39 AM »

I moved it to my Blog
My Ham Shack VE3LYX
Don

Don VE3LYX<br />Eng, DE & petite Francais
Todd, KA1KAQ
Administrator

AMbassador

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2013, 09:29:38 AM »

I am really enjoying your adventures.

That's just it, Dave - the Tech section isn't for posting adventures per se - it's for asking or exchanging information of a technical nature.

When you try to use an online bulletin board as a personal blog site for your daily activities and/or bring up allegations of some mistreatment or slight, you will get appropriate responses. Al and Steve are both right on the money.

Nobody is being critical of Don's interest and efforts here, we applaud his enthusiasm. It's simply the way he chooses to share it. I see Don has a personal blog site which is great news. Technical questions, solutions, or advice are always welcome here from Don or anyone else. Occasional updates in general are welcome in the QSO section. Blogging is not.

As to the 'AM audio police' or otherwise, the point is moot. Nothing can be done about it here beyond flogging a long-dead and well-flogged horse. We all have to deal with reports and other comments when we operate, solicited or otherwise. They're not always things we want to hear. We pull up our big boy pants and move on. Once you explain what you are using for a rig, most folks will understand and even enjoy working you. Some will never be happy no matter what. It's just part of the game.

Good luck and continued success with your projects, Don.

known as The Voice of Vermont in a previous life
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015