The AM Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:19:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FS: Multiple BA transmitters and receivers - UPDATED  (Read 1872 times)
W8ACR
Contributing

254W

« on: December 04, 2012, 01:15:14 AM »

OK, I'm gonna try to sell these as a batch for pickup. If this doesn't work, I'll list them separately.

1. Johnson Viking 1 - fair physical condition but works well. I used this transmitter as an RF driver for my HB transmitter on 40, 75, and 160 meters. Never had it on other bands. Comes with original manuals and spare final.
2. Heathkit DX-60B - Very good physical and working condition. I think I have a photocopy of the manual.
3. Hallicrafters SX101 - The original version with 160 meters. Receiver works but needs some TLC, No manual
4. Hallicrafters S-20 - The lesser seen cousin of the common S-20R. This is from the late 30's. It's in good physical condition and works rather well. Comes with original manual and alignment instructions.
5. Hammarlund HQ-120 - This receiver works, but also needs some TLC Good physical condx, no manual

If you come to Knox, North Dakota, you can take all five units home for $400.00. I'll probably throw in a few extra goodies as well. For $50.00 more, I'll drive up to 200 miles to meet you, but no extra goodies Sad

Ron W8ACR
skipperfam@gondtc.com

6. I'm going to add my NC-183D to the list. This was my everyday receiver on 160 and 75 meters. Very good cosmetic and electrical condition. Works great. Comes with matching speaker and original manual.

All six for $600.00 picked up in Knox, ND

The life of the nation is secure only while the nation is honest, truthful and virtuous. Frederick Douglass
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015