The AM Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:26:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vintage WECo project boxes for sale  (Read 2462 times)
W7TFO
WTF-OVER in 7 land Dennis
Contributing

IN A TRIODE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOUR SCREEN

« on: November 09, 2011, 12:17:49 AM »

These were originally a WECo test set.  I remanufacture the two panels, so these are ready to go.  

Excellent for a retro regen receiver, a portable qrp transmitter, bench supply, eTc.

They are approx !0" wide, 8" high, and 5" deep.  The case proper is made of aluminum, and the 1/2" thick panels are of marine-grade plywood with black formica on the outer surfaces.  These are easily engraved with your nomenclature, and filled with white paint for a really good looking project.

The top has four captive screws used to open it up, and there is a side (or bottom, depending on how you use it) panel about 5" X 3" for connectors and such.

Internally, there is a steel framework bracket that has bosses for an internal panel if wanted.  The panels and bracket are designed to come out of the case as a unit.

Good original grey wrinkle paint, leather handle. Comes with a 2" deep matching detachable lid.

These are very high quality, not some cheap mini-box.  Weighty.

You will need the skills and tools suitable to work the panels, such as holesaws and Forstner bits.

Please contact me for more info if interested.  I am ramping up to produce quite a few of these.

$50 per +shipping.

73DG

* 35A.jpg (7.82 KB, 221x166 - viewed 630 times.)

* 35B.jpg (8.98 KB, 221x166 - viewed 562 times.)

* 35C.jpg (8.66 KB, 221x166 - viewed 601 times.)

Just pacing the Farady cage...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015