The AM Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:31:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Large Collection of Gear For Sale  (Read 2629 times)
Walt
« on: September 24, 2011, 04:19:20 PM »

Want to have a real strapping signal?? How about an auto-tune 4CX1500 final? Continuous coverage from 1.6 to 30 Mhz designed for Unattended, Continuous Operation and can be remote controlled. Talk about Brick-On-Key operation.
I am selling off my over 6 years of collecting Sunair equipment. There are basically 2 complete setups with spares and accessories. One is a Commercial unit that was for sale on the open market (Commercial Grey) and includes a mounting rack cabinet. The other is OD Green for military deployment. I have never seen a complete set-up for sale, let alone two.
We are talking about two all mode GSB-900DX transceivers with a complete set of spare cards/modules and the extender card for service. I even have a spare front panel with display. Additionally there are both types of original Sunair mikes and an encrypting unit still in a banded crate. I have a brand new set of rack slides still in the packing with installation instructions.
Then there are the two Amplifiers with power supply. This is the GSL-1900A. About 30 to 35 W in will produce a 1KW out carrier. For the purest you could drive it with a Viking Ranger. Many hams use just the amp at the legal limit with about 50W drive.
You will need a pick-up truck or cargo van to haul all this stuff away as we are talking over 600 Lbs of stuff. I prefer to sell all as one lot at one time. Local pick up is preferred. Other arrangements could be made, but at your expense. PayPal with applicable fee is acceptable or just plain old cashola. All of this is presently taken apart and stored at my place in Western Mass. . I did have the gray unit on AM on the air about 4 months ago and got great reports despite using the original mike. Serious inquires only, please no tire kickers. I would hate to see this stuff go back to commercial or other use. But that could happen if I were to list it on the Bay.  I have many pictures available or can take specific to what you want to see. Can provide in depth descriptions upon request. You can contact me at; wa1hhn@aol.com or wa1hhn@yahoo.com

* DSC02166.JPG (4359.65 KB, 3072x2048 - viewed 501 times.)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015