The AM Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:53:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Frank KB3AHE aka: "Da Slab Bacon" Hospitalized:  (Read 21811 times)
WA3VJB
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2011, 08:17:34 AM »

Frank I sure enjoyed being able to visit you, especially as I watched your face reading all the well-wishes and concerns expressed here on the page.  It was like an instant Hallmark moment, where we had sent you these cards and you were reading them.

It was even better you had the strength to post something back, since there's nothing better for us out here than to see proof you're still kickin'

Will look for you this afternoon on the WFD.
Vortex Joe - N3IBX

« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2011, 09:09:18 AM »

Frank,
        What a ordeal you went through! I/We are just glad that you were able to get to the horsepistol on time, and the Docs were able to diagnose your problem and find a solution for it.

Yes, I too am wondering why the Docs giving you your care the first time didn't perform the esophegeal banding you had this time. Possibly it would have prevented the last episode you just went through. I don't have a "MD" at the end of my name.

We are all glad to have you back with us, and am glad your horsepistol stay was a relatively short one.

I am real happy to see the response you had on this BBS, and the amount of people who were inquiring about you. it's because they all care.

Those of us who have experienced the warm and friendly hospitality that you and Carol provided at one of your Post'Fester bashes, the remote setups where you humped your famous "KB3AHE Homebrewski Four by One" rig out of your basement shack and brought to a location to put a big signal out on the air, and your commanding presence on the aether; were all concerned about you.

Glad you are back with us,and many prayers that you have a speedy recovery. I hope to 'Mod-U-later" on the telephone or the aether.

May God bless you and keep you with us!

Joe Cro N3IBX

Joe Cro N3IBX

Anything that is Breadboarded,Black Crackle, or that squeals when you tune it gives me MAJOR WOOD!
WA1GFZ

« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2011, 10:00:15 AM »

Hang in there Frank. My brother in law has the same problem and had to give up eating wheat products. He was slow bleeding and getting weak. He is able to control his problem with diet.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015