The AM Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:57:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: very strange brain radios. and "spirit radios". Psychophoolery.  (Read 5505 times)
Opcom
Patrick J. / KD5OEI
Contributing

« on: November 22, 2009, 11:23:02 PM »

This site has alot of very strange and very expensive radio stuff. The thing is, it does not seem like it really does anything tangible.

I don't know what this is supposed to do but it uses radio parts.
http://www.yoyodyneindustries.com/ghosthunteramulet.html

and there is this:
http://www.yoyodyneindustries.com/supersized_beta_blockers/beacon.html
"BEACON AUTOMAPPER TWIN WAVEFORM PUP Recovery System uses twin dual-reciprocal frequency-phase-shift waveform processors with a common antenna-ground which stream into a wave-reduction combinant modified by the body through high-resonance jewelry-grade copper wrapped crystal double probes which include the body in the circuit, making it a waveform-modifier and attunement to the exact "key" waveform of the next-nearest "hottest" Parallel Universe Persona.

The BEACON automatically seeks, recovers and harmonizes PUPs (Parallel Universe Personae) into the present HomeWorld Universe, seeking the next-nearest in order of luminosity (apparent magnitude).

This combination of radiowave technology, beat-frequency oscillation, harmonic resonance, waveform reduction and electronic biofeedback of the salt-water electrolytic biocomputer (commonly referred to as the "human being") is the registered invention of ej gold, early biofeedback pioneer and author of the 1964 classic, "Alternate Worlds Beyond the Galaxy".

-and it's only $1,850. The Psychophoolery to go with the Audiopholery. I hope they do not dicover tubes.

Radio Candelstein - Flagship Station of the NRK Radio Network.
N0WEK
Contributing

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 11:53:05 PM »

No problem! Here's how it works... Roll Eyes

http://www.brane-power.com/brane-power_blogs/electronicmojo.html

Diesel boats and tube gear forever!
nq5t
Contributing

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2009, 12:36:07 AM »

An excellent explanation of the science is contained in the second video on this page:

http://www.yoyodyneindustries.com/deepdeltadreamwalkers.html

Well, he leaves the "crystal science" to another time, but this should make it all perfectly clear -- especially the in depth discussion of "muck" and the differences between a wormhole and a rathole  Grin Grin Grin
WQ9E

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2009, 10:02:33 AM »

The yo yo part of the address seems quite appropriate... Roll Eyes

Rodger WQ9E
W3SLK

Just another member member.

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2009, 10:23:29 AM »

I guess its time to market my twin turbo hydrodynamic facalogicator complete with positive pepidermal feedback and traculankator.

Mike(y)/W3SLK
Invisible airwaves crackle with life, bright antenna bristle with the energy. Emotional feedback, on timeless wavelength, bearing a gift beyond lights, almost free.... Spirit of Radio/Rush
W9GT

Nipper - Manager of K9 Affairs

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2009, 10:52:22 AM »

Some of that stuff looks strangely similar to the quackery devices seen in 30's magazine ads.  Surely, however, an electrodiamotronic optogon skelometer with bi-lateral terminating skeptogramic probes will solve all of your physical and psychological difficulties!

73,  Jack, W9GT

Tubes and Black Wrinkle Rule!!
73, Jack, W9GT
W1GFH
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2009, 11:25:04 AM »

Wow, this stuff is amazing... Grin Grin

* scamorama.jpg (198.68 KB, 675x346 - viewed 395 times.)
KB2WIG
Contributing

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2009, 10:07:58 PM »

I find the following to be interesting. I like the way Moronosity is delt with.

Donald Simanek's Pages
http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/home.htm

klc

What? Me worry?
Opcom
Patrick J. / KD5OEI
Contributing

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2009, 10:47:31 PM »

oh my. This stuff in combination with that stuff seems scary and dangerous. Invisible gravity-sponge-strings (GSS). Other dimensions less than 10^-27um away. "things" in the parallel universe, the guy on the brane radio page says.. Black cats lurking in coal bins in the dark, the other guys says. It's all like a bazillion ginormous Pez (tm) dispensers full of unspeakble wriggling horrors, each with a host of permutating acrylic magi laying hand to the decaying head, slowly heaving it back, as the monstrous rusted hinge, lubricated only a little by the psycic entrails of past meals, groans on its hoary iron axle, the springs popping and ringing like the oily drums of the night beaten with the bones of the unclean, and another hungry abomination is pushed out of the tube and wriggles its way into the space between the headphones hooked to the $1850 brane box! No wonder users might feel vulnerable or scattered after a session! Their "other self" from that universe has just paid a vist and pooped in their psyche, raided their fridge, stolen them away and left the lights on for the convenience of... something else!

** or it could all be a load of BS. **

* scamorama.jpg (198.68 KB, 675x346 - viewed 337 times.)

Opcom
Patrick J. / KD5OEI
Contributing

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2009, 11:15:08 PM »

Thinking further, what if this kind of black diode were used in the "amulet"? Or by itself with some RC circuits soldered to it, as a handheld spook repellent. Fimally a use for those otherwise useless long 40KV 100mA ones someone got stuck with at a swap meet!

Or better a mercury vapor one, they could stare into it (from behind perspex) and I'm sure the whole experience would be more pronounced. Just thinking.. why use a little box? A desktop console with interactive tactile conductive surfaces that both pick up and deliver "radionic" energy, and atomic decay driven random noise generation, ring modulation with a spin off from the WPS "Model 17 Audible Detector", naturally it works best at night.. maybe two MV rectifiers, and a pair of eyepieces for staring into them for an apparent 3D look, the beam currents modulated differentially by the same undulations (after shifing pitch waaaay down with a cheap guitar effect board) as the audio in the headset.. this could be even creepier. Also, throw in some decently wound coils on some of those used/damaged Nd:Ylf laser crystals the guy had at a recent swap. They have a greenish appearance/glow. Instead of having limited range, it could cover the whole property and keep otherworldly spooks away. Got to be worth at least ten times what the spirit radio is asking. We could fund the BBS with radionic spirit radios made from our ancient refuse..

I really want a model 17 BTW.

* black diode.jpg (13.12 KB, 450x198 - viewed 334 times.)

* m17.GIF (42.18 KB, 288x343 - viewed 351 times.)

KL7OF

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2009, 10:36:18 AM »

YO YO = You're on your own
NE4AM

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2009, 02:52:57 PM »

Trivia:  'Yoyodyne Propulsion Labs' was the front organization of the Evil Red Lectroids from Planet Ten, from the movie 'The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai oin the Eighth Dimension'

I kid you not.

73 Dave

73 - Dave
KB5MD
Contributing

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2009, 07:04:26 PM »

I'll bet money he's a sidebander too! Wink
Opcom
Patrick J. / KD5OEI
Contributing

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2009, 09:17:36 PM »

In fairness, some people claim that mind power and spiritualism helps them, know all about karma and auras and other things that are not seen, and live according to certain principles, derive healing and other benefits according to them. There's alot of spiritual healers out there. I see them as the psychologists of the spirit world. Then there is what is known as quack medical stuff, where maybe 100 years ago when x-rays and radium were good for you, someone got better after exposure to electric waves. There is a guy with "rife" stuff on the www somewhere, and the biggest kick I get from that is looking at the huge gaseous tubes he has gotten made. I don't know anything about those kinds of practices or believe in that kind of thing, yet I see nothing wrong with others practicing it for themselves. The thing that got me here is the outrageous rip-off on these spirit radios, so I had to make fun of that and hope I did not insult anyone. I do know that if I see a very large whimshurst machine in my doctors office, I better keep my pants on.

* quack1.jpg (89 KB, 604x445 - viewed 340 times.)

WU2D
Contributing

CW is just a narrower version of AM

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2009, 09:56:06 PM »

I generally avoid religion on the forum.

http://www.venganza.org/about/open-letter/

Mike WU2D

These are the good old days of AM
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015