The AM Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:51:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GOT THE ANSWER ON THE DX-100. THANKS MUCH GROUP!  (Read 1974 times)
W9ZSL
Contributing

« on: January 21, 2009, 08:11:15 PM »

Howdy. Can anyone scan and e-mail the schematic and specs for the Heath monster?  If so 'tiz mike_kuehl_sr@yahoo.com for same.  Thanks in advance!

By the way, I've totally solved the power supply question by getting a cherry (never soldered upon) UTC 3KV/2.5KV CT plate xfmr with a matching swing choke to go with it plus the filter cap.

Next step is the exciter and kudus to my buddy Ed K9FWR for the oscillator diagram. The power supply module is first construction project. I've got a Thordarson 700VCT and a matching 10 Hy filter. By the time I'm done, I'll have a classic 350 volt supply right from a '49 Radio Handbook. Wish me luck! 73

Mike Kuehl A.K.A. Da Mix (I'm a recording engineer) and Ex K9ZSL/Future Call Sign  Huh??  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
W3SLK

Just another member member.

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 09:07:46 AM »

I sent you the manual .pdf. I hope you got it. Huh

Mike(y)/W3SLK
Invisible airwaves crackle with life, bright antenna bristle with the energy. Emotional feedback, on timeless wavelength, bearing a gift beyond lights, almost free.... Spirit of Radio/Rush
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015