The AM Forum
May 18, 2024, 10:36:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prices These Days!  (Read 15820 times)
Todd, KA1KAQ
Administrator

AMbassador

« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2008, 10:33:29 AM »

The original post was about increased computer power for fewer $, then vs now. Not sure what the rest of this has to do with it?

known as The Voice of Vermont in a previous life
ka3zlr
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2008, 08:26:17 PM »

Gentlemen,

As i understand it as "Purchasing Power". with regard to this discussion The Loss of..In all actuality the "Receipt Paper" used today is worth 4 cents...The protection of the Purchasing Power of the people in this country is absolutely non-existent it was removed.

Value is only based on supply and that supply is controlled and we are charged an interest for the use of ie "the original concept"... At one point the exchange kept the Purchasing power of the people high because of the limited supply/exchange for real currency...

The paper we use today is worthless, follow the time lines do the research even back as far as the separation from the British Central bank...when the Colonies Decidedly printed their own Interest Free Money...it's all documented and there is No Conspiracy...the value of the currency used today is only based on what is in circulation and How...that is controlled... interesting discussion though...
ka3zlr
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2008, 04:46:50 AM »

Gentlemen,

As i understand it as "Purchasing Power". with regard to this discussion The Loss of..In all actuality the "Receipt Paper" used today is worth 4 cents...The protection of the Purchasing Power of the people in this country is absolutely non-existent it was removed.

Value is only based on supply and that supply is controlled and we are charged an interest for the use of ie "the original concept"... At one point the exchange kept the Purchasing power of the people high because of the limited supply/exchange for real currency...

The paper we use today is worthless, follow the time lines do the research even back as far as the separation from the British Central bank...when the Colonies Decidedly printed their own Interest Free Money...it's all documented and there is No Conspiracy...the value of the currency used today is only based on what is in circulation and How...that is controlled... interesting discussion though...

Jack, you'd think that you could get over the removal of the gold standard from U.S. currency, since it happened in 1933. Seems a little late now.

Well that's fine Mack,

But you have to understand my interest in knowing the Truth, through all my effort(s) through the years of hard work, going to work, staying out of trouble exercising my personal responsibility, building my own nest egg believing in the system being American which in 4 years would have earned a dividend of close to 2500 a month return then stepping out of the truck onto my plans for a small business which went up in smoke from the panic created in 911...caught off guard like everyone else My Fault..now earned me 10 more years then, on the truck...I had to know why my hard work of 20 years went up in smoke...I don't have a problem using the currency..I have a problem with carefully created panics...and look at what we're left with......better than 4000 dead, suicide rates in our military astronomically high, families destroyed, retirements destroyed....just another day in Paradise babe... Wink
k4kyv
Contributing Member
Don

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2008, 10:47:13 AM »

There have also been several plans put forth on a forced short term wholesale currency exchange program, this one is the stop the cash only businesses of America that pay no income taxes and identify all involved (make it hard on a big time dope dealer to wag millions into a bank for exchange).

Didn't something like that occur once before?  Sometime around 1860 IIRC.  But only in certain parts of the country.

Don, K4KYV                                       AMI#5
Licensed since 1959 and not happy to be back on AM...    Never got off AM in the first place.

- - -
This message was typed using the DVORAK keyboard layout.
http://www.mwbrooks.com/dvorak
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015