The AM Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:05:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's too cold outside to push my ground wires inside WAHHHHHHHHH  (Read 1626 times)
N3DRB The Derb
« on: January 20, 2008, 09:33:55 AM »

jeez. When it was 60 last week I kept saying, you know you gotta get your grounds in the house so you can connect everything together....

well, I'm going out anyway. I got 2 pair sweats hat and gloves and 2 pairs of sox on. (cold is a trigger for seizures) and if you find me face down in the snow I didn't make it.  Roll Eyes

PS - last night the old bridge rectifier board got stripped and cleaned. One of the diodes burned up at some point there too in the past and left a zorch mark. Ready to install new diodes and teflon HV wire and be reconnected.

Then we wire up the new lytic stack. Ya know, I got enough room to put in some good oil filled caps in there. Mount em on standoffs. I wonder......hmmmmmm

then the new rg 400 silver teflon coax input - outpoot goes in with N connectors both sides. 2000 watts pep is a lot of watts.

I'll be around - I gotta a lot of things to do.  Cool

update: assuming Yaesu #1 is really fixed, I should be on tonight. Putting things back together now. Got a wifey honeydo to do then I'm free to operate!  Shocked
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015