The AM Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:43:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SUSSEX NJ HAMFEST? July 14  (Read 259 times)
WBear2GCR

Brrrr- it's cold in the shack! Fire up the BIG RIG

« on: July 02, 2024, 09:28:28 PM »

Sussex is July 14th
NW NJ.

I expect to be there!
Who's going??

Have *available*, to bring, IF interested now, including but not limited to:
- Kenwood TS-850 - VG cond, clean.
- R-392, Collins - As-Is, not bad, actually may only need a tube.
- Collins 180S Tuner - clean!
- National HRO-60 - Good cond, have 4 or 5 plug in drawers.
- Collins 75A-2 - As-is, untested, will clean up nicely. U fix it.
- R-388 Collins - Tested, working, needs some PTO attention, and spit and polish.
- Henry 2K-4 - untested, As-is. This WILL work, needs attention to some rust and corrosion - I will disclose all!
- GPR-90 TMC - the classic and classy TMC receiver! With cabinet. Tested, working.
- Collins CY979A/URR case w/shock mount for R-390/390a, VG.
- National NC-101x (2), As-is, probably serviceable! (inexpensive!)
- Phillips scopes, stack! As-is removed from service, many may have bad HV multipliers. Very fine scopes, I used them for years. (u fix 'em, cheaper than dirt!)
- Tektronix scopes - 453, probably a 454 or another 453. As-is, retired from service, condition unknown now. (also cheap as dirt)

My email here is good!
Ask questions, contact me!
PM works...

CU There!!

_-_-randalfo el oso

_-_- bear WB2GCR                   http://www.bearlabs.com
Pete, WA2CWA

CQ CQ CONTEST

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2024, 09:51:17 PM »

I will be there. As you walk inside the building from the doors facing the flea market, I'll be in my same two spaces in the far right corner of the building. I'll have originals and replication manuals going for a $1 each. Discontinued Nifty Quick Reference guides/mini-manuals will be going at a good price but limited quantities. Other surprises  will be on the tables! Also, "New In-The-Box" "powerful" stuff that would require pickup in Sayreville and a big handful of "Benjamins"!

I'm taking the SUV rather then the mini-van so vehicle packing will be more of a challenge.
I remember buying a 30 foot tower(in 3 sections) from WA1SSJ there years ago and was able to get it in the mini-van  Grin  The good old days when much younger and crazier  Grin

Pete, WA2CWA - "A Cluttered Desk is a Sign of Genius"
KD1SH

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2024, 04:54:32 PM »

I will be there, wearing bright orange as usual. Sure hope the weather's better than last year!

"Gosh, Batman, I never knew there were no punctuation marks in alphabet soup!"
—Robin, in the 1960's Batman TV series.
Jim/WA2MER
Contributing

« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 07:06:34 AM »

I'll be there too, just another nameless face in the crowd, wandering among the socially and hygienically challenged.

Anything worth doing is worth doing to excess.
Since you have to die anyway, you might as well die from something you like.
W3SLK

Just another member member.

« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 12:24:13 PM »

WA2MER said:
I'll be there too, just another nameless face in the crowd, wandering among the socially and hygienically challenged.
Hahahaha! I will make an attempt as well. The last couple of times I guess it was a deluge there! It will be nice to get to a place where it isn't a 'micro-fest'!

Mike(y)/W3SLK
Invisible airwaves crackle with life, bright antenna bristle with the energy. Emotional feedback, on timeless wavelength, bearing a gift beyond lights, almost free.... Spirit of Radio/Rush
w8khk

This ham got his ticket the old fashioned way.

« Reply #5 on: Yesterday at 01:55:45 PM »

WA2MER said:

W3SLK said:
Hahahaha! I will make an attempt as well. The last couple of times I guess it was a deluge there! It will be nice to get to a place where it isn't a 'micro-fest'!

W8KHK said:
Maybe the DELUGE is just nature's way of addressing the "Hygienically Challenged"Huh

I found that limiting my adventures to the "OUTSIDE" boneyard reduced exposure to intense flatulence....

Rick / W8KHK  ex WB2HKX, WB4GNR
"Both politicians and diapers need to be changed often and for the same reason.”   Ronald Reagan

My smart?phone voicetext screws up homophones, but they are crystal clear from my 75 meter plate-modulated AM transmitter
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015