The AM Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:42:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ARRL Executive Meeting - Oct. 7th - For Those Who Keep Track  (Read 3452 times)
Pete, WA2CWA

CQ CQ CONTEST

« on: October 26, 2006, 01:54:48 PM »

The meeting minutes from the October 7, 2006 Executive Meeting have been posted on the ARRL web site at:
http://www.remote.arrl.org/announce/ec_minutes_480.html

Of interest, among other things, is item 4:
4. The committee reviewed and revised the output of the Board's strategic planning session held on July 22. On motion of Mr. Isely, it was unanimously voted to recommend the adoption of this revised draft of the Strategic Plan by mail vote in accordance with Article 6 of the ARRL Articles of Association, with the voting to be completed by electronic mail no later than October 23. Also on motion of Mr. Isely, several strategies were selected for inclusion in the operational plan for 2007.

I curious why the ARRL does not post on their web site, the strategic or operational plans as they are developed and/or revised each year. If they're up there, I can't find them. A "search" turns up many mentions but no specifics. I can understand that some parts may be of a "sensitive" or "internal use only" but even a generalized list might be helpful to members and non-members to understand ARRL future plans, directions, etc.

Pete, WA2CWA - "A Cluttered Desk is a Sign of Genius"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015