The AM Forum
April 29, 2024, 04:00:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Card File Cards Done - See You at Hosstraders  (Read 2195 times)
W1UJR
« on: May 01, 2006, 06:31:45 AM »

In appreciation for those who helped with the design, and as a way to give back to the hobby, I've had several thousand of the card file cards printed up and will be giving them away this year at Hosstraders.  Grin

These are modeled after the Bud Radio cards with some modifications and updates to make them more flexible. You don't have to be an old buzzard to use these, and they even work on modes other than AM!

If you are like me, and still enjoy using a paper log, then these cards are an excellent compliment to such. The front has all the necessary info, name, address, freq, power and a mini log. The rear of the card is lined for additional station notes, phone numbers, etc.

All I ask is that you don't use them as beer coasters, and give me feedback as needed.

If you'd like a batch, see me at Hosstraders in the AM Swine Barn area, look for NE1S's vintage red Ford Falcon.

See you there and pray for sunshine, or at least sacrifice a 807 or two to the weather gods.

73 Bruce W1UJR

* CALL_CARD.jpg (121.93 KB, 1000x600 - viewed 452 times.)
Todd, KA1KAQ
Administrator

AMbassador

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2006, 10:16:19 AM »

If you are like me, and still enjoy using a paper log, then these cards are an excellent compliment to such. The front has all the necessary info, name, address, freq, power and a mini log. The rear of the card is lined for additional station notes, phone numbers, etc.

Paper LOG?? Wassat??   Roll Eyes

Actually, I can't wait to get ahold of some. Forgot to dig out the old, green Bud QSL file when you were here. So they will have a great place to reside.

I do hope you'll at least be willing to accept a few greenbacks for your effort. If for no other reason than to get more printed up and available for future 'festers? It is indeed a great buzzardly service.

TNX fer the help, OM!

known as The Voice of Vermont in a previous life
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015