The AM Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:16:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heathkit TT-1A Excel Roll Chart  (Read 12452 times)
W1NB

« on: December 17, 2019, 08:59:42 AM »

I'm not sure if anyone is interested in this but I have created an Excel based electronic roll chart for the Heathkit TT-1/TT-1A tube tester. It should run on anything that functions with xls files.

Operation should be self explanatory, just enter the tube number and hit enter. No need to worry about lower case/upper case. Either one works.

Here are a few other details:

The data is based off of the 1978 Heathkit listing with updates from Ken Nickerson’s site. I can’t swear that all tubes are included but I’ve tried.

It does include foreign tubes and will return both the settings and the American equivalent tube.

Most tubes are listed without dashes. If you enter a number with a dash, and it returns and N/A, try reentering it with no dashes.

Tubes like 01A or 0B2 can be entered with either a 0 or an O.

Disclaimer: I used previously published settings and data for the database so I am not responsible for any errors. I have done my best to correct typos, add missing remarks and make it as accurate as possible but use it at your own risk.

I’d welcome any feedback. Also, if you find any errors or omissions, let me know and I’ll update the data.

Enjoy!

Scott

* tt-1_tube_lookup_V1.0.xls (773 KB - downloaded 463 times.)
W1NB

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2019, 09:47:28 AM »

Update: I had a few minutes so I installed Open Office and imported the sheet. Some of the functionality is lost so I will have to alter the formulas and functions that do not work in OO. I'm working on it and will post a OO file when I'm done.

SM
W1NB

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2019, 11:18:11 AM »

Apparently a .ods file is not allowed. If you want a copy, drop me an e-mail and I'll send it to you. w1nb@arrl.net

SM
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015