The AM Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:59:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hallicrafters Gear For Sale  (Read 1483 times)
K1NR

« on: December 21, 2018, 03:58:37 PM »

I have the following list of Hallicrafters equipment for sale.  They were all acquired through various trades, or by helping an older ham friend clean out his shack prior to moving to a smaller retirement  residence. 

All of the gear is categorized  as  “NOT WORKING, FOR REPAIR OR PARTS ONLY” even though a given piece may actually have some operation.  Photos are available upon request.   

Local pick-up or meet-up in the greater metro Boston area is preferred for obvious reasons.   Will deliver or meet-up within 100 miles for a prepaid  additional cost with prepaid sale only. 

IF you insist on having the unit(s) shipped, then I will have the unit(s) packed by the buyer's choice of shippers, and the buyer assumes all cost and all risk.   Any/all shipping and insurance is at additional buyer's cost.

Cash is preferred.  PayPal is acceptable. Email for instructions.   

All sales are final.    No warranty(s)  implied or given.

Items:

1)  S-40A.   Did receive the BCB band.   Overall condition is fair.  Cabinet is complete. Missing the “PITCH” and “TONE” knobs.  Will need to be completely recapped as many are leaky.   Has a partial SAMS photofact with schematic and P/L.  Asking $40.00 OBRO

2) S-85.   This radio is truly “Parts-only”.   A previous owner has added an “S” meter in the center of the front panel along with an unknown control below the S meter, a second unknown switch in the upper left and a ¼” phone jack in the upper right just below the Hallicrafters “H” badge. The radio cabinet has a dent in the corner of rear right upper cabinet.   Asking $25.00 OBRO

3)  Now for  the “pièce de résistance”.  I have three (3) each HA-2 two-meter transverters,  three (3) each HA-6 six meter transverters, and 3 each power supplies.  1 power supply powers 2 of the transverters, one at a time.  I believe that I have two cable kits.     

The overall condition of the Xverters is good.   One of the 6 meter units was recently removed from active service.  I am sure that it would not take much to get them back on the air.  They can be driven by low power 10m radio sets and will output ~ 70 watts +/- on 6 and slightly less on 2M.      For the right price, we will throw in 1 new-in-the-box final tube.      Package deal $200 for all 6 of the transverters with power supplies.    Slightly more if you would like the new tube. 

So there you have it.  We would like to move all of  this on to a good home(s).   We certainly will consider a bundle for ALL of the gear.   Please feel free to make an offer(s).  Email with questions.

Gene K1NR
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015