The AM Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:33:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: H/P, Berkeley, Beckman, or other decade type counters, DVMs, and parts, etc.  (Read 1377 times)
Opcom
Patrick J. / KD5OEI
Contributing

« on: July 04, 2015, 11:08:01 PM »

Wanted for good home, to fix up as hobby.

Will pay shipping for complete units or certain parts, counters need not be working but I will be pleased with working ones as would anyone.

Pics are just representative of the technology sought. 50's 60's 70's.

May be interested also in early solid state but obsolete counters or volt/ohm meters of any kind including those with incandescent engraved plate displays, nixie, neon, whatever, etc. Basically any of this stuff you may have that you don't want but also wish to avoid seeing scrapped by the pound or pitched.

My promise/word is to: try to fix the old counters and other instruments, not trash them, not profit by them, save useful assemblies/parts from what can't be fixed, and either keep/use them here or find homes for them with those who appreciate the tech of the good old days.

I like to work on this old stuff and have run out of repairable ones except maybe rather messy one barn set- well there isn't so much of it about.

Not looking for expensive or collection stuff obviously, but items to tinker back to working order for fun, and parts thereof. Cosmetics is unimportant for this but if it is really bad off, pics might be appreciated before a decision can be made.

Bring our your dead.. or unwanted/junque.

Thank you,
Patrick KD5OEI

* wanted.jpg (490.34 KB, 958x1326 - viewed 299 times.)

* others too.jpg (70.11 KB, 1000x554 - viewed 321 times.)

Radio Candelstein - Flagship Station of the NRK Radio Network.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015