The AM Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:37:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SOLD.........SOLD.......FLEX SDR 1000 PLUS SOLD  (Read 1799 times)
flintstone mop
Contributing

« on: October 01, 2014, 11:30:46 AM »

Hello All
I would like to sell my SDR 1000. There is a lot of things included with this sale. I am asking $650.00 + $25.00 shipping.
The price is HIGH??? Here's what is making this a PLUS. I am including the following: Edirol FA66 sound card, The FireWire card. (SFF...small form factor PCI slot), The cabling for Parallel connection to the SDR1000, which also includes the PCI slot card to re-create the parallel port (also a SFF card)The original M-Audio sound card and its PCI slot interface, another SDR 1000 parts unit. The parts unit will not communicate with the PC. Parallel port card in the radio, must have taken a lighting hit 2 years ago. All computers and our LCD TV with internet ports were damaged. The RF components in the "parts unit" might still be good.
Reason for selling is I am no longer fascinated by SDR's and virtual BS.

I will also include a free thumb drive with all of the PDF's for setup of the Flex. Also free is the Contour Shuttle Pro mouse. A glorified mouse with programmable buttons. I have the driver download. There is a printed form explaining how to program the buttons on the computer screen into the Shuttle to give you that radio feel. I have a fat folder full of notes and print outs of PDF's also. The driver needed for the Edirol FA66 sound card is still a free download from them. The Roland FA66 driver WILL NOT WORK into the Power SDR Flex Radio software.
Thanks...I'll start with offering this to the AM guys on AMFONE and if no interest it goes to ePay!!
FRED KC4MOP

Fred KC4MOP
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015