The AM Forum
May 15, 2024, 09:57:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EMF Protection Devices  (Read 8223 times)
k4kyv
Contributing Member
Don

« on: September 17, 2011, 01:07:22 PM »

Electromagnetic radiation assaults you from hundreds of sources, emanating from your household electricity, appliances, cell phones, computers, Wi-Fi and cell towers, and most disconcertingly of all, from your transmitter. Electromagnetic radiation exposure has serious consequences for your health.

The good news is you don’t have to give up any of your modern conveniences! You just need effective EMF protection. This company has been in business for over 25 years, offering innovative EMF protection devices to thousands of satisfied customers. No longer any need to worry about your unshielded antenna tuner or open-rack transmitter, or those pesky FCC rf radiation standards.

(This company's) products were not developed based on current mechanical electrical theories or procedures and cannot be understood using current procedures for introducing modulation into generated current streams. What distinguishes our products is that they actually work. They’ve been incrementally developed to work better and better over the course of many years to free the human body from the hazardous effects of man-made EMFs.

There is a vast realm of natural biological electricity that is only starting to be discussed. We now know that the human body uses electricity for the purposes of inter-body communication as well as healing. Analog modulation is one of the natural means of transferring information as is digital or biochemical pulsed based codes... Cyclotronic Resonance states that if two lines of AC current come together in a square grid, as in the wiring of a home, energy can be transferred from the spinning electrons (charged particles) in the wiring into the spinning ions (electrolytes) in a person’s nervous system. This will happen if the frequencies are close enough. We have chosen 60 Hz in our homes, which is close enough to our biological frequencies (average of 10) for resonance to be established.

http://www.earthcalm.com/

How does it work?

List of products and prices

Don, K4KYV                                       AMI#5
Licensed since 1959 and not happy to be back on AM...    Never got off AM in the first place.

- - -
This message was typed using the DVORAK keyboard layout.
http://www.mwbrooks.com/dvorak
KC2ZFA

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2011, 01:38:18 PM »

with these prices you can still make a tidy sum per month given the practically unlimited supply of nutters with access to the World Wide W*nk !
KA3ZLR
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2011, 02:06:29 PM »

For the Greenies...

I still mow my front yard with the 2 cycle Lawnboy I rebuilt 3 years ago an I have this one
Lady neighbor when I'm mowing she'll drive by an stick her hand out the window of her Cadalic
Escopaid and point at my little green self propelled monster...Jaaaaaaack that's polution... Cool
I find that very unnerving of her.... Tongue

Insanity is Still....The Impossibility of Reason...

Women.... Roll Eyes

Jack
KA3ZLR
Jim, W5JO

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2011, 03:14:20 PM »

I like the pendant.  Every wife and daughter should have one.
KB2WIG
Contributing

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2011, 03:25:29 PM »

" Jaaaaaaack that's polution "

Do yer township/city/village allow outdoor burning of leaves? Ya mite as well whine  'er up.

klc

What? Me worry?
Tom WA3KLR
Contributing

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2011, 03:32:50 PM »

EMF = electro-motive force.  This is a term that has fallen out of use.  It was meant to mean "voltage".  This is the only definition in my IEEE dictionary.

There is an established acronym for electro-magnetic radiation.  Not surprisingly, it is EMR.  I wonder why it is not used in the text;  perhaps on purpose as part of the scam.  I saw the ceramic broaches on sale about 17 years ago at a "Preparedness" Expo.  I got a kick out of the claim at the time, which even quoted a patent number.  Wearing of the broach reduced cell-phone radiation.  I researched the patent and, as I recall, was not about the protection afforded but about some use of ceramic in electronics otherwise.

* I have since researched the acronym at allacronyms.com and they do list Electro-Magnetic Field.  Oh well.

73 de Tom WA3KLR  AMI # 77   Amplitude Modulation - a force Now and for the Future!
WA1GFZ

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2011, 05:17:12 PM »

Anybody want to buy my special treated aluminum foil?
Be the first on your block to own a mu-metal hat.
Imagine all the thought put into that line of B.S. It would have been easier to get a real job.
k4kyv
Contributing Member
Don

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2011, 08:50:31 PM »

"(This company's) products were not developed based on current mechanical electrical theories or procedures and cannot be understood using current procedures for introducing modulation into generated current streams. What distinguishes our products is that they actually work. They’ve been incrementally developed to work better and better over the course of many years..."

Doesn't that sound a lot like audiophoolery?  Maybe $600 power cords  and $1200 speaker cable, made of oxygen-free copper, (proper break-in required) sales are a little slow these days.

Dr. Brinkley would be envious.

Don, K4KYV                                       AMI#5
Licensed since 1959 and not happy to be back on AM...    Never got off AM in the first place.

- - -
This message was typed using the DVORAK keyboard layout.
http://www.mwbrooks.com/dvorak
Opcom
Patrick J. / KD5OEI
Contributing

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2011, 12:26:53 AM »

"(This company's) products were not developed based on current mechanical electrical theories or procedures and cannot be understood using current procedures for introducing modulation into generated current streams. What distinguishes our products is that they actually work. They’ve been incrementally developed to work better and better over the course of many years..."

As meaningful as an answer I got from a witch once when asking her about a crystal.

Radio Candelstein - Flagship Station of the NRK Radio Network.
Ed/KB1HYS
Contributing

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2011, 09:52:38 AM »

Ignorance and fear in others are useful tools to those who would seek power and wealth.

73 de Ed/KB1HYS
Happiness is Hot Tubes, Cold 807's, and warm room filling AM Sound.
 "I've spent three quarters of my life trying to figure out how to do a $50 job for $.50, the rest I spent trying to come up with the $0.50" - D. Gingery
The Slab Bacon

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2011, 12:33:48 PM »

Electromagnetic radiation assaults you from hundreds of sources, emanating from your household electricity, appliances, cell phones, computers, Wi-Fi and cell towers, and most disconcertingly of all, from your transmitter. Electromagnetic radiation exposure has serious consequences for your health.

The good news is you don’t have to give up any of your modern conveniences! You just need effective EMF protection. This company has been in business for over 25 years, offering innovative EMF protection devices to thousands of satisfied customers. No longer any need to worry about your unshielded antenna tuner or open-rack transmitter, or those pesky FCC rf radiation standards.

(This company's) products were not developed based on current mechanical electrical theories or procedures and cannot be understood using current procedures for introducing modulation into generated current streams. What distinguishes our products is that they actually work. They’ve been incrementally developed to work better and better over the course of many years to free the human body from the hazardous effects of man-made EMFs.

There is a vast realm of natural biological electricity that is only starting to be discussed. We now know that the human body uses electricity for the purposes of inter-body communication as well as healing. Analog modulation is one of the natural means of transferring information as is digital or biochemical pulsed based codes... Cyclotronic Resonance states that if two lines of AC current come together in a square grid, as in the wiring of a home, energy can be transferred from the spinning electrons (charged particles) in the wiring into the spinning ions (electrolytes) in a person’s nervous system. This will happen if the frequencies are close enough. We have chosen 60 Hz in our homes, which is close enough to our biological frequencies (average of 10) for resonance to be established.

http://www.earthcalm.com/

How does it work?

List of products and prices

These products were developed specifically to relieve you of that painful wad of cash that you carry in your wallet! ! !

Look at the friggin prices! ! ! !   Shocked  Huh

If you cant dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull....................  Grin  Grin

"No is not an answer and failure is not an option!"
kb3ouk

The Voice of Fulton County

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2011, 01:57:06 PM »

For the Greenies...

I still mow my front yard with the 2 cycle Lawnboy I rebuilt 3 years ago an I have this one
Lady neighbor when I'm mowing she'll drive by an stick her hand out the window of her Cadalic
Escopaid and point at my little green self propelled monster...Jaaaaaaack that's polution... Cool
I find that very unnerving of her.... Tongue

Insanity is Still....The Impossibility of Reason...

Women.... Roll Eyes

Jack
KA3ZLR

good thing she doesn't live near me. my dad's granddad had this old cub cadet 102 riding mower that about 7 or 8 years ago broke a rod. ever since my dad fixed it, that thing just smokes and smokes. 2 years ago my pap and i went to start that thing and when it finally decided to fire up, it had smoke rolling out of the shed. we started mowing with it and saw the fire truck go past, but they stopped just up the road from the shed, waited a little for the other fire company people with them in their own vehicles, then turned around and went back. we don't know if they were called to the turnpike service plaza and got turned around, or if somebody with a cell phone drove past, saw the smoke and automatically assumed the shed was on fire. then another time i was mowing with it and either it shut itself off or i shut it off, can't remember which, but when i went to start it again i sat there and kept cranking it and it wouldn't fire. meanwhile, if anyone were watching me, i was probably slowly disappearing in a cloud of smoke because it must have been only firing a couple times so was throwing out a combination of raw gas with a little that actually did burn. finally it did start and i had to sit a little bit to finish coughing from all the smoke and wipe my eyes because they were watering so bad.
shelby

Clarke's Second Law: The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is by venturing a little past them into the impossible
KA3ZLR
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2011, 02:10:04 PM »

Hi Shelby,

Ya know Nobodies gona get my Little Greenie I rebuilt that thing LOL A new Piston a new ring
and honed out the newer Cylinder and it runs like Dream..I werked so hard...LOL..NOT..
So we smoke a little...keeps the bees away....LOL

Jack
KA3ZLR
kb3ouk

The Voice of Fulton County

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2011, 02:56:40 PM »

that's why i like that old cub cadet, besides having a manual transmission (i really don't like hydrostatics) and that i've never had flying insects of any kind on me when i run it.

Clarke's Second Law: The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is by venturing a little past them into the impossible
flintstone mop
Contributing

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2011, 06:35:31 PM »

Hey buy that shield thing for your cell phone and watch your bars go to zero.

Fred KC4MOP
Steve - K4HX
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2011, 09:19:47 PM »

It's true!

http://www.whale.to/a/electrical_h.html

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/none/cell-phone-mind-control-the-ultimate-terror-353363
K5WLF
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2011, 09:42:05 PM »

I just had to go look at their site to see the idiocy first-hand. One of the testimonials said:

"...a calm came over me, a sense of gentle well-being, as tension drained from my body..."

I went out this afternoon to a friend's ranch and we each shot about 50 rounds through my .45 auto. You know, I had that same feeling of calm well-being as the tension drained from my body on the range. Guess I'll just stick with my own method of feeling better. It's more fun and less expensive.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015