The AM Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:46:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey it's almost Derbs Birthday....Kewell...  (Read 2165 times)
ka3zlr
« on: April 22, 2009, 04:18:51 PM »

Hey Derb....If I miss ya while on Radiation and Chemo...Hey man Happy "B" Day Dude... Cool

I don't wana miss that..

Jack.

N3DRB The Derb
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 05:54:01 PM »

thanks Jack  Cheesy Hope easy sailing for ya and stay out of the joint as much as possible. Don't duck and cover my man, let it hang out. No one can know unless you express. Tell me what dope youre on, maybe I took some and can give you some user tips.

Yup, all I want for my Bday is a BIG MAUL. At some point the Gonset saga will end, either with them being fixed and working 10-8 and great or me saving to buy another maul thats ready to roll off the bat. I cant hang with 20 watts. I'm a steady rollin man, I need the Bird wattz, yo. I got the Bird, now I need the wattz.

At some point I'll get em.

hang tuff Jack.

ka3zlr
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 07:05:30 PM »

Ah ya Derb it was ruff,, I caught E coli man some how that's what set it off after the bout with Pneumonia and put me in I was out for a week bro, I mean out...My wife said that I sat straight up the whole time and what sleep i got was on the serving table with a pillow...She said I told them off and I'm not laying down for nobody....I wasn't drowning I coughed it out spit it up anything but I wasn't laying down...For nobody...

We're on two Chemo meds i'll have to ask Diana the names and get back here for yea, but we got two treatments in, 6 Bags and a coupla booster shots Platelets and white cells is that right...anyhow , feeling better am at home now I was gona call ya if i may and Introduce myself as a brother should, I'm up for a scan tomorrow I guess to lookie see where we are cell wise.. They did my head Derb..Hard...they were worried on that, but they think they got it was small...SO cool on that... But Brother...man did I peel like we were kids in the summer sunburn...LOL....Hairs is all gone balder than a kew ball..LOL...it's Nice not having to shave Derb..it's cool for now... Grin

It's now my break for the next about three weeks, then three more plugs in the Chest Port they put in..I get 18 Total treatments...which is pretty cool I like one pinch one place...everything goes in the port...Haven't had any real reactions ecpect for my head, I'm hard of hearing Now an I forget shit...don't know whats up with that...just here and there it happens...the forgetful part...

All the drugs for home worked..thank God for Morphine.....they give me the liquid, and man....that first week home was a Bear...No Belly action at All.. my esophagus swole up like a rock and nothen got through...that was a bugger...so he set me with the Morph...had to do somethin....but we're eating gud now...

All the best Bro...I'd really like to Call if I may..it's up to you, me you an John maybe get together..I'd Like to, I'm pissed I missed Slabs Get together... Ecoli had other ideas...that's Bad stuff Babe....wphew......Derb Diana is here Carboplatin and VP-16 Chemo stuff...beats me...

Jack.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015