The AM Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:26:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sounds like a 3878 or 3892 slopbucketeer  (Read 2464 times)
k4kyv
Contributing Member
Don

« on: January 18, 2008, 01:22:14 PM »

Quote from: ki4rdg,Jan. 18 2008,12:22
This is the kind of stuff that pops into my head ...

They call me Bluegrass, fat a** in black, throw a finger in the air, just see if I care. Yeah I'm sick of it, these people I don't get, why they say hams are gay, I DON'T GIVE A SH*T, SH*T, SH*T, SH*T!!! Yeah they call me Bluegrass, fat a** in black, Got the long hair swingin middle finger in the air, say hay hay just let me see where you're at, Say hey hey yeah I see where your at, say hay hay wait til I attack, say hay hay yeah I'm givin it back.HAHAHAHAHA

Yeah I like Kenwood, Yeasu and Icom too, I give those "real hams do code" guys a big F**K YOU, I ain't tapping sh*t but my op skill shows, no dits or dahs but the rf flows, flows, flows, flows,

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

they call me Bluegrass, fat a** in black, throw a finger in the air, I'll be kickin your a**, say hay hay I ain't poundin brass, say hay hay I ain't poundin a**,

Yeaaaahhh.... I'm..... an american fat a**, and I'm back, you can't run me off and I won't take flak, don't stare when I bend cause I show some crack, make a smart a** comment, your eye will be black, black, black, black

yeah they call me Bluegrass, fat a** in black, throw a finger in the air, just see if I care, say hay hay just see if I care say hay hay yeah just see if I care. :p

QRZ.com posting

Don, K4KYV                                       AMI#5
Licensed since 1959 and not happy to be back on AM...    Never got off AM in the first place.

- - -
This message was typed using the DVORAK keyboard layout.
http://www.mwbrooks.com/dvorak
Rick K5IAR
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 03:05:46 PM »

Geez... there are some real intelligent folks posting over there to be able to come up with such a vital piece of literary work.  It's great they make "plastic radios", these guys could never "..figger out all dem dar knobses.." on a real radio.

Amazing what our society has come to, isn't it?

Rick/K5IAR
k4kyv
Contributing Member
Don

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 10:07:46 PM »

Looks like moderators at QRZ.com deleted the thread.

Don, K4KYV                                       AMI#5
Licensed since 1959 and not happy to be back on AM...    Never got off AM in the first place.

- - -
This message was typed using the DVORAK keyboard layout.
http://www.mwbrooks.com/dvorak
ka3zlr
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2008, 04:47:07 AM »

.....male enhancement..?...LOL.....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015