The AM Forum
May 19, 2024, 01:31:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Band Cndx Tonite on 80 & Deano is Back  (Read 2394 times)
W1IA

« on: November 13, 2007, 01:03:54 AM »

What a blast! The boys from TX were booming in tonite. W5DUD Dudley running a Collins 431D, W5BST Chad, W5BZO, W5VTP, W0ERE from MO, Robert W0VMC and many more.
Most were 20 over with awesome conditions.

About 12 midnite Deano strapped in at S9 to10 over and Bill K6BW from San Rafael, CA with an S9, and Steve KC2JXX.

Brent W1IA

Run What Ya Brung!
pe1mph

pe1mph AM from Holland

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 08:44:26 AM »

Brent W1IA

Hello Brent and other AM Lovers.
Between 6.00 till 7.00 hours our time (mornings) I have been listening to 3885. Around 6.00 hours I received you Brent Loud & Clear in our kitchen while I make all oke to go to work. I received you on my little receiver: SuperTech SR connect with Anneke's 'clothesline' behind our house. No problem to hear you brent!!!!! But Only you....
Later I listening in our livingroom on the Grundig Sat. 1400 connect with longwire +/ 45 mtrs. Good reception from you Brent and evenso 2 other stations, but not mention there calls slowly. One of the 2 has the name Bob (I am not sure!). Huh
These 2 other stations have good signals by me, but not so strong as you Brent... On 1650 khz I received strong Disney's AM radio.

Greetings,

Henk from Dokkum
pe1mph Wink
W1IA

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 03:47:29 PM »

Brent W1IA

Hello Brent and other AM Lovers.
Between 6.00 till 7.00 hours our time (mornings) I have been listening to 3885. Around 6.00 hours I received you Brent Loud & Clear in our kitchen while I make all oke to go to work. I received you on my little receiver: SuperTech SR connect with Anneke's 'clothesline' behind our house. No problem to hear you brent!!!!! But Only you....
Later I listening in our livingroom on the Grundig Sat. 1400 connect with longwire +/ 45 mtrs. Good reception from you Brent and evenso 2 other stations, but not mention there calls slowly. One of the 2 has the name Bob (I am not sure!). Huh
These 2 other stations have good signals by me, but not so strong as you Brent... On 1650 khz I received strong Disney's AM radio.

Greetings,

Henk from Dokkum
pe1mph Wink
Thanks Henk,
Has been a fun ride with the new array. Got to finish the receive antenna too.

73 Brent W1IA

Run What Ya Brung!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015