The AM Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:34:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Excellent Antenna & Other Navy Electronic Courses  (Read 5523 times)
K1DEU
« on: August 09, 2007, 09:32:33 AM »

By Harry  N0PU

Antennas, Transmission Lines and Propagation 2.8Mb  http://www.earth2.net/parts/basics/14182.pdf

http://www.earth2.net/parts/?basics/navy.php

and other interesting things from his root dir

http://www.earth2.net/

Repair/Heal Some integrated circuits; Basically many things that aren't completely fried with quantum` zero point energy

at  http://www.spiritualpeaceproject.com/information/info_index.htm   73, John K1DEU

KB2WIG
Contributing

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 01:52:19 PM »

"Spiritual peace

Healing, with this System, Third Eye, etc. "

I'm been having problems with my 3rd eye, maybee this wil hep ..............  klc

What? Me worry?
WA1GFZ

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 01:56:51 PM »

I've never seen an IC die heal itself no matter how hard I pray.
K1DEU
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 04:07:24 PM »

You want to waste your time and ask someone else to fix or do it for you, maybe even God? Good grief come on.

You really want to repair or modify something, well fix it yourself with wide zero point spectrum energy. Of course you won't believe it. Being Pragmatic is good. But between moaning and groaning give it a shot.

Many people actually think our creator/maker will do the work, forget it God already did enough work. We basically listen to our own prayer.

Don't be lazy and consider asking for the first ability of seven without any belief. You will feel the event within 33 minutes in disbelief.

And invariably as many things are regenerated we will still say this is all a coincidence and absolutely loony.

I personally would prefer to be loony and continue Helping my parents (94 & 100) who live at home by their self, experiencing little pain and who still navigate between their 3 floors without a walker or elevator. My mom still does my laundry !
    So if we believe we are the only and most advanced planet in the Universe and God's other, much more advanced children are just going to watch us go into WW3 and blow this little planet up, and not step in and and not allow us to use zero point energy in a protected system. Just stay where we are are in this physical dimension. 
 Perhaps until someone we know is scheduled for surgery or very ill we will be afraid to try something physically invisible and ludicrous. Thousands I know enjoy reducing their Vet bills 90% using zero point gravity waves.  Best regards John K1DEU 
Please enjoy the Navy Manuals  at least they are conventional
BTW  Cold (to me hot) Fusion is here and finally repeatable, with out human intent or good Karma.
WA1GFZ

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 04:29:30 PM »

I try to thank God for what I have rather than begging for more.
I live a happier life that way. He is too busy to repair my radios.
KF1Z

Are FETs supposed to glow like that?

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2007, 10:09:06 AM »

Which god?

Carl WA1KPD
Contributing

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2007, 12:24:10 PM »

He is too busy to repair my radios.

How long is he backed up? I have an R-390 I was going to ask him to restore for me.

Carl

"Okay, gang are you ready to play radio? Are you ready to shuffle off the mortal coil of mediocrity? I am if you are." Shepherd
Carl WA1KPD
Contributing

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2007, 12:28:45 PM »

"Spiritual peace

Healing, with this System, Third Eye, etc. "

I'm been having problems with my 3rd eye, maybee this wil hep ..............  klc

Try a squirt of WD=-40

Carl

"Okay, gang are you ready to play radio? Are you ready to shuffle off the mortal coil of mediocrity? I am if you are." Shepherd
WA1GFZ

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2007, 12:34:08 PM »

Heck if I was God I would be hard pressed to keep from thinning out the human herd again.
Carl WA1KPD
Contributing

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2007, 02:04:21 PM »

Heck if I was God I would be hard pressed to keep from thinning out the human herd again.

Ahh Mrs God probably thinks the heard is too cute to hurt...

Carl

WA1GFZ

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2007, 02:54:04 PM »

Mr and Mrs. God sitting around the supper table......so what do you think about a woman president....
N2MMM
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2007, 04:19:57 PM »

Methinks a couple of hammies guzzled down too many 807s  Grin Grin Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015