The AM Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:20:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HW-10 need parts..FOUND!! TNX TO ALL!  (Read 2969 times)
wb1ead
Contributing

« on: May 09, 2016, 11:17:06 AM »

Hi gang..a not too shabby HW-10 followed me home from Nearfest..it is missing a couple helpful pieces of the puzzle..these wud be real nice to eliminate jumpering jury rigging..don't plan to start soon as two other rigs await restoration..in other words no hurry..needed is the mic plug..not the jack as it's already installed in front panel..Heath number is 432-24..a 4 pin male plug that connects to the mic cable...next up is the power connector..a 15 pin female Jones type..the male part of this connection is already installed on the back apron..5 pins/openings are horizontal on top row and 10 are vertical below with the ac cord exiting out the side of the connector body..I'm guessing it's approx 1" high and 2" wide by 1" deep or thereabouts..Heath number is 432-35..YES I will pay a reasonable amount and certainly reimburse shipping charges..please scrounge ur junk parts box for me..it will be greatly appreciated.....contact here or by e-mail..my callsign at Hotmail.com....TNX!  73 de DAVE

AMer livin in "Moose Country"
wb1ead
Contributing

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2016, 09:42:01 AM »

Tnx gang..found some..appreciate all who did respond to my e-mail or message board here
Jeff DUA has exactly the connectors needed...merci beau coup!   73 de DAVE

AMer livin in "Moose Country"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015