Briarcliff Manor High School Class of 1960

<< < (2/3) > >>

K1JJ:
Quote from: WB2RJR on August 09, 2006, 01:44:25 PM

However, being a young lad my high school years were 63-67.  I found this site to be good.
Basically covers the Viet-Nam era. Just scroll down to the playlists.

http://chu65nang67.us/nam/vietnam.html
73, Marty

Wow, now that's a site!  Easy click on and listen in a second.

Tnx.

T

AB2EZ:
Don

This is great! I really enjoyed my first pass through ... listening to around 20 of my favorites.

I had been trying to find one of the songs ("The way you look tonight") by the Jaguars... but I had only been able to find versions by other artists (e.g., for downloading from iTunes). Now, I finally have the version I was looking for.

Best regards
Stu
Bronx HS of Science Class of '63 [also Frank D. Whelan JHS 135, the Bronx, Class of '60]

w1guh:

Wonder if they're good with the publishers.  In case they're not, it'd prolly be good to get what you can while you can before they're shut down.

Yea, there's some great old songs there.

And when you get tired of clicking every single song, there's always wpon.com for obscure stuff from the late 40's to the early 70's.

nq5t:
What I find really interesting is how well so much of the music from all of the time periods on those sites stands the test of time.   Not all of it, but a good bit of it

Been a lot of fun browsing .. so many of the songs have specifc memories (girls, places, parties, whatever) associated with them ...  ;)

Grant/NQ5T

Jim, W5JO:
Quote from: nq5t on August 19, 2006, 02:17:37 PM

Been a lot of fun browsing .. so many of the songs have specifc memories (girls, places, parties, whatever) associated with them ...  ;)

Grant/NQ5T

Well guys we have found the party animal among us.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands