The AM Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:01:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Post timmomium party recap and guest list.  (Read 10242 times)
The Slab Bacon

« on: March 26, 2006, 12:32:02 AM »

Now that everyone has left and most of the leftovers are put away, I would like to thank ALL of my guests for making my party such a success. A great time was had by all especiallly myself and my wife. We have enjoyed having all of you here as much as you enjoyed coming. Thank you all for coming out! This is just my opportunity to give something back for all of the enjoyment this hobby given to me and all of the GREAT friends that I have made on the way!

Much food was consumed, much beverage was drank, and MUCH FUN WAS HAD BY ALL! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Look for many great pictures to pop up on here as many, many were taken.

Here is the attendees that were here in somewhat alpha numeric order ( as close as I can remember) If I have missed anyone, please forgive me. Here it goes:

N1EXI and guest
W1IA
K2DK
K2ORC
KA2TRU and guest
N2YR + YVONNE + MATT
W2DTC
W2INR
WA2DTW
WB2PQR + WIFE
WB2SYQ
K3JRR
K3XF
K3ZRF + PAM
KB3AHE (me) + CAROL
KB3CYX + BOBBI
KB3JKG
N3HIA
N3IBX
W3DTN
W3GMS + MARTHA
W3JN
W3JYU
W3SLK + TRAVIS
WA3VJB + PAM
WB3LGG
K4ZDH
KK4AM + SON
N4QNX
N4RQ
LAWRENCE + DORIS KRIDENOFF  (inlaws)

Thank you all for making this party a great success, hope to see you all here next year!!

Whoever left a white cooler here ( you know who you are) please contact me here to arrange its return back to you.

The Slab Bacon

"No is not an answer and failure is not an option!"
Vortex Joe - N3IBX

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2006, 08:59:07 AM »

Yo Slab,
          I had a terrific time(as always) and it was great seeing everyone who was there. Lots of fun ,great food and drink and commarederie was had by all. Many thanks again for hosting a "banner" event.

Very 73,
           Joe Cro N3IBX

Joe Cro N3IBX

Anything that is Breadboarded,Black Crackle, or that squeals when you tune it gives me MAJOR WOOD!
W3SLK

Just another member member.

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 09:24:41 AM »

The Slab Bacon said:
Here is the attendees that were here in somewhat alpha numeric order ( as close as I can remember) If I have missed anyone, please forgive me. Here it goes:

Maybe what you ought to do is put a guest log at the door. You have to sign in before getting in Wink At least that will save you the trouble of burning up brain cells trying to remember who all was in attendance.

Mike(y)/W3SLK
Invisible airwaves crackle with life, bright antenna bristle with the energy. Emotional feedback, on timeless wavelength, bearing a gift beyond lights, almost free.... Spirit of Radio/Rush
The Slab Bacon

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2006, 10:46:48 AM »

The Slab Bacon said:

Maybe what you ought to do is put a guest log at the door. You have to sign in before getting in Wink At least that will save you the trouble of burning up brain cells trying to remember who all was in attendance.

Mike, my  wife said the same thing! With all of the events of the day, and the state of exhaustion that I am in, details are still somewhat fuzzy.
                                                         The Slab Bacon

W3SLK

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2006, 11:01:17 AM »

The Slab Bacon said:
With all of the events of the day, and the state of exhaustion that I am in, details are still somewhat fuzzy.

Gee, I wouldn't know why??? I think a good time was had by all including your 'Mystery Guest'. Its good to know people like him on the inside. At least it makes you feel as though you have a sympathetic ear when the ARRgghhL makes outlandish proposals.

Mike(y)/W3SLK
Invisible airwaves crackle with life, bright antenna bristle with the energy. Emotional feedback, on timeless wavelength, bearing a gift beyond lights, almost free.... Spirit of Radio/Rush
KL7OF

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2006, 12:34:31 PM »

Did Riley attend?
Pete, WA2CWA

CQ CQ CONTEST

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2006, 12:56:45 PM »

Did Riley attend?

Brown jacket, two legs, doesn't have a black nose

Pete, WA2CWA - "A Cluttered Desk is a Sign of Genius"
k3zrf

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2006, 01:44:53 PM »

But what's the dog, Henry, doing to his shoes Shocked

dave/zrf
A closed mouth gathers no foot
Art
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2006, 03:12:16 PM »

Slab:
Great time . . . thanks for being the hostest with the mostest . . .

Petey
. . . sorry I missed you
The Slab Bacon

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2006, 03:16:07 PM »

For all of the highlights you have got to check out Ken, W2DTC's post in the announcements section here and see all of the great pictures that he took. Many thanks again, Ken!
                                                  The Slab Bacon

WA3VJB
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2006, 05:06:25 PM »

That's our ice chest. Keep the beer.
This picture is my favorite.

OK maybe this one of the "Pam Sandwich" that I enjoyed.

Ken thanks for the shots, and Frank, thanks to you and Carol once again for an excellent social event.
It was very good to see everyone.
W3SLK

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2006, 07:03:14 PM »

Paul, I forgot to ask you. But did you take part in the "Burning of the Socks?" Cheesy

Mike(y)/W3SLK
W1IA

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2006, 10:56:56 AM »

Outstanding time Frank....was fun to see everyone from 3 land and partake of the great spred.

Brent W1IA

Run What Ya Brung!
The Slab Bacon

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2006, 11:59:44 AM »

Brent,
         It was great to see you here! I really enjoyed meeting you here in person.
You definately win the "farthest traveled" award. Glad that you made it home ok.

The Slab Bacon

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015