The AM Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:50:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: London hit again  (Read 27500 times)
WA1GFZ

« on: July 21, 2005, 10:02:24 AM »

more bombs in London. Time to deport these AHs and their families.
W1UJR
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 12:32:01 PM »

Yea, big surprise.

Sadly Frank, I think this is just the begining.
Coming soon to a town near you.
I tell you my friend, the end times are at hand.
There is no way that this can keep going on without someone going nuclear.

Just don't forget "Islam is the Religon of Peace."
Take a quick look at --> http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

For a real eye opener, check the "List of Islamic Terror Actions" --> http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Default.htm#Attacks

Bacon, WA3WDR

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 12:48:28 PM »

The story for a while was that Bush was somehow keeping the terrorist bombings cooped up in Iraq by geting us into that war.

That story appears to be changing now.  It would appear that we are not "taking the war to the enemy" any more.  I wonder what the talking point is going to be now.

It is interesting that the mayor of London was very recently quoted as saying that the West is partially responsible for the bombings, because of its foreign policy of interference in the middle east.  I recall that this mayor was tougher after the 7/7 bombing than Blair.  By comparison, Blair sounded like a petulant schoolboy.

Truth can be stranger than fiction.  But fiction can be pretty strange, too!
John Holotko

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2005, 12:49:07 PM »

Quote from: WA1GFZ

And what would that accomplish ? Did we deport all Germans during World war 2 ?? What is it going to accomplish is we deport honest  hard working tax paying arabs and muslims who have absolutely nothing to do with these  cowardly acts and who generally condemn such actions.  That is exactly what the crazed sick madmen who perpetrated these murderous crimes  would like us to  do. It's part of their :"divide and conquer" mentality. The less people  know and understand each other the better it is for these fanatical maniacs.

N2IZE<br /><br />Because infinity comes in different sizes.
WV Hoopie
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2005, 01:19:41 PM »

Sitting back, doing nothing, isn't the answer. With your head buried in the sand, a certain part of the anatomy is high on the radar of Islam's Religion of Peace.

If Islam has a nuke that can be smuggled into a area of interest, Islam would and will use it. Some people still don't get the facts; infidels, christians and jews are the target. Islam doesn't care where they take the fight or who gets killed as a result.

If the free world wants to fight this Evil, those teaching Islam's Religion of Peace and those practicing it will have to be dealt with. This teaching of hatred of infidels, christians, jews, etc. in mosques has to be stopped. This is not religion, it is treason. I can't for life of me see how the U.S or UK lets these acts of treason occur in our own countries.

The time is long over due: if you don't like the way the free world operates, time to leave. (this planet)

Yes, I'm a hawk!

Hoopie,
W1UJR
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2005, 01:59:20 PM »

Quote from: John Holotko
What is it going to accomplish is we deport honest  hard working tax paying arabs and muslims who have absolutely nothing to do with these  cowardly acts and who generally condemn such actions.

Excuse me John, but how often do you hear Muslims condemning such attacks?

Very rarely.

The Muslim "response" to terrorism is usally apathy. Outside of London and 9-11, which could not be ignored, there is rarely empathy or even acknowledgement from Muslim representatives when members of their religion kill and maim in the name of Allah on an almost daily basis.

The habit of ignoring the violence - or tossing out a stale slogan or two when pressed - rather than exhibiting genuine anger and remorse, may be the biggest reason why the terror continues, since it not being properly addressed and rooted out internally.  It also indicates that the same bigotry underlying the motive to kill extends beyond the killers.

Log on to any Muslim website and you will instead find a litany of complaints against the same Western governments that most have worked so hard to live under.  

Not one Muslim charity exist to provide international support to both Muslims and non-Muslims alike.  In short, there is a distinct lack of empathy for those outside the faith.

When people lose life or limb in violent attacks by committed followers of Muhammad (as they do at the rate of more than a dozen a day) the Muslim community responds with either casual indifference, outright celebration or token acknowledgement followed by complaints that are absolutely trivial by comparison.
k4kyv
Contributing Member
Don

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2005, 02:04:51 PM »

Sounds like amateur copycats to me.  Police said the emergency was not as serious as 2 weeks ago as it became clear that the attacks had either failed altogether or lacked the lethal sophistication of the July 7 bombs.   Some devices appeared not to have gone off properly and only one person has so far been reported injured. I'm waiting for more details on the story before I get my knickers in a twist.

http://www.msn.co.uk/news/newsflash/

Don, K4KYV                                       AMI#5
Licensed since 1959 and not happy to be back on AM...    Never got off AM in the first place.

- - -
This message was typed using the DVORAK keyboard layout.
http://www.mwbrooks.com/dvorak
John Holotko

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2005, 02:46:42 PM »

Quote from: W1UJR
What is it going to accomplish is we deport honest  hard working tax paying arabs and muslims who have absolutely nothing to do with these  cowardly acts and who generally condemn such actions.

Excuse me John, but how often do you hear Muslims condemning such attacks?

Very rarely.

The Muslim "response" to terrorism is usally apathy. Outside of London and 9-11, which could not be ignored, there is rarely empathy or even acknowledgement from Muslim representatives when members of their religion kill and maim in the name of Allah on an almost daily basis.

The habit of ignoring the violence - or tossing out a stale slogan or two when pressed - rather than exhibiting genuine anger and remorse, may be the biggest reason why the terror continues, since it not being properly addressed and rooted out internally.  It also indicates that the same bigotry underlying the motive to kill extends beyond the killers.

Log on to any Muslim website and you will instead find a litany of complaints against the same Western governments that most have worked so hard to live under.  

Not one Muslim charity exist to provide international support to both Muslims and non-Muslims alike.  In short, there is a distinct lack of empathy for those outside the faith.

When people lose life or limb in violent attacks by committed followers of Muhammad (as they do at the rate of more than a dozen a day) the Muslim community responds with either casual indifference, outright celebration or token acknowledgement followed by complaints that are absolutely trivial by comparison.

Bruce, I know you are a smarter than what you write here.   You know that the majority of Muslims are not pro-bombing and do not support the actions of these extremists. In the September 11th attacks here in New York do you think it was only Christians and jews that were killed ?? There were many people of other faiths, religions and ideaologies, including Muslims who were killed. Yes, it is true that if you do go to some of the Muslim websites you will see a more broad based type of reasoning regarding why such attacks are occuring as well as the history that led to the extremist movement. They will make reference to a great deal of sufferage that was "infliicted" on the middle easter world by "western powers" , through the ages, the dividing lines that were driven across the regions, the splitting of regions ionto quarreling factions,  that were formed over the years as well as such things as the attacks on iraq and the  vast numbers of civilians who were killed. Two wrongs don;t make things right and that is exactly what the extremists are counting upon. On the other hand there are two sides to the history that has driven the situations that we see now in the region. To turn a blinds eye to one or the other is not  going to solve the problem,

It's easy to say that it's all about a "bad religion" and it's followers versus a "good religion". with good followre. But  the reality is far more complex than that.  . I am sure you are aware that many Christians interpret elements of the bible differently, and that most Christians don't take the bible word for word verbatim,. that the bible is filled with sexual references, violence and manty actions that would be considered sociopathinc and anti social behavior and frequently the bible is self-contradictory. I am no theologician but, if you sit down and talk with scholoars of theology they will verify these  claims anmd their relation to mans interpretation of religious doctrine.  And, what about all the death, strife, misery, warfare and wholesale slaughter committed over the ages in the name  of Chritianity by men who truly believed they were defending their God  ?  What  about the great thinkers, scholars, scientists who were threatened and  sometimes put to death when their theories  and ideas conflicted with the teaching of the church ?? yet, does this sordid history mean all Christians and followers are Christianity are evil barbarians ?? Yes, indeed they are if we apply the same simplistic criteria to Chritianity as we do to Muslems and Islam. But somehow we seem to be able to realize that most Christians are good decent people who don;t support killing, violence past, present or future, and most Christians simply want to practice their religion in peace, raise their families and  live their lives. Most follwers of Islam want pretty much the same thing. The don;t want to kill infidels, Christians or Jews, they want the right to practicve their religion in peace and live their lives.

By condeming the entire religion of Islam and all those who follow it we are doing exactly whetthe fundimentalist extremists want.  They would like nothing more than to see us close down all mosques and throw every follower of Ithe Islamic faith out of the country. The deeper a wedge we drive between our cultures, the less knowledge and understanding we have of each other the better for their sick twisted evil agenda.  They want nothing more than to subvert normal, law abiding, Islamists into hard line hate filled  fanatics.  I have faith that  there are answers  to the probems we face  today. But  to solve  them we must look beyond the simplistic black/white, all-good/all-bad train of thought.

John Holotko

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2005, 03:04:42 PM »

Quote from: WV Hoopie
Sitting back, doing nothing, isn't the answer. With your head buried in the sand, a certain part of the anatomy is high on the radar of Islam's Religion of Peace.

If Islam has a nuke that can be smuggled into a area of interest, Islam would and will use it. Some people still don't get the facts; infidels, christians and jews are the target. Islam doesn't care where they take the fight or who gets killed as a result.

If the free world wants to fight this Evil, those teaching Islam's Religion of Peace and those practicing it will have to be dealt with. This teaching of hatred of infidels, christians, jews, etc. in mosques has to be stopped. This is not religion, it is treason. I can't for life of me see how the U.S or UK lets these acts of treason occur in our own countries.

The time is long over due: if you don't like the way the free world operates, time to leave. (this planet)

Yes, I'm a hawk!

Hoopie,

So what do you propose ? Round up and execute all followers of the Islamic  faith living in our country ?? The Romans tried to do that with followers of the "evil blasphemous"  Christian faith. Perhaps we can round up followers of Islam and feed them to the lions ?? In order to accomplish this feat we are going to have to violate one of the very principles  of our own nation, that people should have freedom of religion.  Who is going to decide which religions are good or bad and then give the order  to round em all up ?? What about the many followers of Islam who were born here and have been American citizens all their lives ?? Do we round em up too ? And even if we are successful in cleansing the nation of this "evil" religion, what religion will be declared evil tomorrow ?? Perhaps all those who belive in evoilution instead of creationism will be rounded up. IOnce we allow ourselve to condemn an entire religion and call for ridding the natuion of it's teachers and followers we  are  setting a dangerous precident for our future.  And what does it accomplish. There are still millions of them all over the world.

kc2ifr
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2005, 04:05:03 PM »

http://www.biteycastle.com/taken.htm
WV Hoopie
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2005, 04:40:18 PM »

Quote from: WV Hoopie

Yes, I'm a hawk!

Hoopie,

So what do you propose ? Round up and execute all followers of the Islamic  faith living in our country ?? The Romans tried to do that with followers of the "evil blasphemous"  Christian faith. Perhaps we can round up followers of Islam and feed them to the lions ?? In order to accomplish this feat we are going to have to violate one of the very principles  of our own nation, that people should have freedom of religion.  Who is going to decide which religions are good or bad and then give the order  to round em all up ?? What about the many followers of Islam who were born here and have been American citizens all their lives ?? Do we round em up too ? And even if we are successful in cleansing the nation of this "evil" religion, what religion will be declared evil tomorrow ?? Perhaps all those who belive in evoilution instead of creationism will be rounded up. IOnce we allow ourselve to condemn an entire religion and call for ridding the natuion of it's teachers and followers we  are  setting a dangerous precident for our future.  And what does it accomplish. There are still millions of them all over the world.

There are two countries today that sing a different tune after WWII. Iron Rain as described in a earlier post produced enuf white flags. Those living there don't want to start trouble again! Lets get down to simple terms: Kill or get killed, ever play that game? Or how about: Them or Us. Sure glad Truman decided on THEM.

Better yet, lets kill a couple birds with one stone. What if we the people could tack on an amendment to some of the items the house and senate pass. Take for instance, our elected leaders of the house and senate voting for pensions worth millions per year and not paying into social security. What if we the people said, "For the privilege of the millions $$, your sons, daughters, grandchildren, family, will be the first boots on the ground in all wars to come". Ask your self while life is still good, Them or Us? As it stands, my children are at risk.

Hoopie,
GEORGE/W2AMR
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2005, 05:05:41 PM »

Wonder if the people in England are beginning to question the Blair/Bush bullshit story about fighting them in Iraq so we don't have to deal with them at home?
W1UJR
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2005, 05:10:47 PM »

Quote from: GEORGE/W2AMR

Wonder if the people in England are beginning to question the Blair/Bush bullshit story about fighting them in Iraq so we don't have to deal with them at home?

Not sure George, but if anything I would think the bombings serve only to highlight the need to fight in Iraq rather than London.
W1UJR
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2005, 05:18:41 PM »

So what do you propose ? Round up and execute all followers of the Islamic  faith living in our country ?? The Romans tried to do that with followers of the "evil blasphemous"  Christian faith. Perhaps we can round up followers of Islam and feed them to the lions ?? In order to accomplish this feat we are going to have to violate one of the very principles  of our own nation, that people should have freedom of religion.  Who is going to decide which religions are good or bad and then give the order  to round em all up ??

Freedom of religion does not allow one to participate in a religion which violates other rights. Nor does it allow mass murder in the name of religion.

Your argument is specious John. Can a Nazi, certainly Nazism is a form of religion; kill Jews - that's a belief of their faith?

The freedom of religion extends just to the point where your religion harms others, and then it becomes a crime.

Would you care for me to post a list of terrorist actions which been carried out in the name of Islam? Sorry, Evil is NOT a religion.

Take a look at what has occurred in the last 3 months and tell me that the world needs more of this "religious freedom”:

Date     Country     City     Killed     Injured     Description

7/21/05    Iraq    Mahmudiya    5    8    A religious extremist kills himself and five innocents in a blast at a traffic checkpoint.
7/21/05    India    Sopore    2    2    Two civilians are killed when the Mujahideen attack a security camp.
7/20/05    Pakistan    Gilgit    3    0    Three people are gunned down in sectarian attacks.
7/20/05    Iraq    Hilla    4    4    Two car Jihad bombings kill four and injure four, including a young girl.
7/20/05    Iraq    Baghdad    10    21    A suicidal Sunni murders ten people near an airport and causes egregious injuries to at least a dozen others.
7/20/05    India    Srinigar    6    17    Hizbul Mujahideen suicide bomber targets a missionary children's school in the Indian capital, killing at least six and injuring more than a dozen.
7/19/05    Iraq    Baqubah    13    0    Jihadis stage a shooting attack on a minivan carrying civilians, killing thirteen in all.
7/19/05    India    Chitabas    6    0    The Hizbul Mujahideen enter a residence and slaughter six members of a family, in a heinous attack.
7/19/05    Chechnya    Znamenskoye    14    36    Fourteen people, including civilians, are killed in a Jihad attack by Muslim separatists on a remote road.
7/18/05    Pakistan    Karachi    1    1    A Sunni cleric is attacked in his car by Shia on motorcycles, who manage to kill his son.
7/18/05    Iraq    Baghdad    7    0    Islamic insurgents murder six policemen and a government worker in six separate shooting attacks.
7/18/05    Pakistan    Quetta    1    1    A Shia schoolteacher is gunned down, and his wife critically injured.
7/18/05    Thailand    Yala    3    1    In three separate attacks, Muslims behead a farmer and shoot at least two other people to death, including a school principal.
7/18/05    Afghanistan    Uruzgan    9    0    Nine villagers are slaughtered in a Taliban raid.
7/18/05    Pakistan    Chilas Farm    5    15    Five passengers aboard a bus are killed when the Mujahideen ambush it along a mountain road. Fifteen others are injured.
7/18/05    India    Arwani    1    1    The Mujahideen shoot a man to death outside his shop.
7/17/05    Iraq    Baghdad    22    21    Four Fedayeen kill twenty-two people in separate suicide suicide bombings.
7/16/05    Iraq    Musayyib    71    160    A religious extremist with explosives wrapped around his chest, detonates himself in a crowded city street, killing over seventy other people. Nearly two-hundred others are injured in the horrific attack.
7/16/05    Iraq    Basra    3    2    Muslim terrorists kill three British soldiers with a roadside bomb.
7/16/05    India    Baramulla    2    0    The Mujahideen shoot a man to death outside his home, and also stage a separate attack that kills a 6-year-old girl.
7/16/05    Thailand    Narathiwat    2    0    Muslim separatists attack a school, killing two security guards.
7/15/05    Iraq    Baghdad    27    100    Seven suicide bombers take at least twenty-seven innocents with them to Allah. About one hundred others suffer injuries; many lose limbs.
7/15/05    Thailand    Narathiwat    2    0    Two female teachers are gunned down by Muslims on motorcycles as they are walking home.
7/14/05    Israel    Netiv Haasara    1    1    Palestinian terrorists hit an Israeli residence with a missile, killing a woman.
7/14/05    Thailand    Yala    2    21    Islamic militants set off four bombs in restaraunts and other business areas, killing at least two people.
7/13/05    Pakistan    Jhal Magsi    3    3    Three children, including two brothers, are killed by a homemade bomb.
7/13/05    India    Bigambri    1    0    The Mujahideen abduct a civilian, then kill him in captivity.
7/13/05    Iraq    Jalawlah    2    16    A suicide bomber kills two others inside a Sunni mosque.
7/13/05    Iraq    Baghdad    27    25    An Islamic suicide bomber deliberately plows his car into a group of children, slaughtering at least twenty-seven. Children were amply represented among the injured.
7/12/05    Iraq    Kirkuk    3    15    Sunnis detonate a car bomb in an industrial district, killing three civilians and injuring fifteen more.
7/12/05    Israel    Netanya    4    70    The terror group, Islamic Jihad, takes credit for a suicide bombing, in which a bomber kills four Jews crossing the street in front of a mall. All of the victims were female, two were teenage girls. About seventy others were injured.
7/11/05    Somalia    Mogadishu    1    0    al-Qaeda assassinates a Somali peace activist outside his home.
7/10/05    Iraq    Syrian Border    7    0    Two Islamic suicide bombers kill seven customs agents.
7/10/05    Iraq    Kirkuk    4    15    Suicidal Sunni kills four civilians on a highway, near a hospital. Fifteen are injured in the blast.
7/10/05    Iraq    Baghdad    25    47    A al-Qaeda suicide bomber blows himself to Allah, taking twenty-five innocents with him. Nearly fifty others are injured.
7/9/05    Algeria    Tezi Ozo    4    0    A group of thirty Islamists set-up a fake roadblock, then slaughter four Algerians that are fooled into stopping.
7/9/05    Iraq    Baghdad    8    0    A family of eight Shia is grusomely murdered by Sunni radicals as they sleep in their home.
7/9/05    Pakistan    Karachi    1    0    A Shia cleric is gunned down on a street by Pakistani Sunnis.
7/8/05    India    Rajouri    4    0    Four Indian soldiers are ambushed and killed by Islamic militants.
7/7/05    Iraq    Baghdad    1    0    al-Qaeda Organization for Holy War pronounces "Allah's judgment" and kills a kidnapped Egyptian diplomat on video.
7/7/05    Afghanistan    Helmand    10    0    Ten Afghan police officers are captured by the Taliban and senselessly beheaded.
7/7/05    UK    London    52    750    Islamic terrorists massacre more than fifty commuters on three separate subway trains and a double-decker bus on the street with four suicide bombs. Over seven-hundred people are injured.
7/7/05    Iraq    Mosul    5    52    Five people at a market are killed when Sunni terrorists lob more than a dozen mortar rounds into the square.
7/6/05    Thailand    Narathiwat    1    0    Muslims on motorcycles shoot a 52-year-old in the neck and hand as he is riding to market.
7/6/05    Iraq    Jbeila    13    30    Thirteen civilians are slaughtered in twin suicide bombings by Muslim extremists. About thirty others are injured.
7/6/05    Algeria    Skikda    1    13    Islamic fundamentalists bomb a convoy, killing one Algerian solider and injuring thirteen others.
7/6/05    India    Budgam    1    0    The Mujahideen kidnap a student from his classrom and subsequently shoot him to death.
7/5/05    Dagestan    Makhachkala    2    0    A prominent politician is assassinated, along with his uncle, by suspected Islamists as they sit in their car at a light.
7/5/05    Iraq    Baghdad    3    0    Islamic extremists shoot three barbers to death for shaving beards.
7/5/05    India    Pulwama    2    1    In two separate home invasions, the Mujahideen shoot two people to death and critically injure the wife of one.
7/5/05    Thailand    Pattani    1    0    A 44-year-old security force member is abducted and beheaded by Islamists.
7/4/05    Iraq    Baghdad    2    4    A remote-controlled bomb kills two civilians, including a woman.
7/4/05    Iraq    Baghdad    2    1    Sunni insurgents kill a painting contractor, and kidnap, torture and behead another man.
7/4/05    India    Dadsar    1    0    The Mujahideen abduct then shoot a civilian to death.
7/4/05    Dagestan    Makhachkala    2    2    Two policemen are killed by an insurgent bombing.
7/4/05    Afghanistan    Bande Sardeh    1    2    A suicide bomber on a bicycle kills a Turkish engineer and injures two others.
7/4/05    Iraq    Fallujah    3    9    Three civilians are blown to bits, and nine others badly injured by a Fedayeen suicide bombing on a busy road.
7/4/05    India    Wagbal Karhama    1    0    A youth is abducted and hanged by the Mujahideen.
7/3/05    Afghanistan    Kandahar    1    0    Pro-democracy cleric is killed by a Talibn sniper his home.
7/3/05    Syria    Damascus    2    0    Two Syrian border patrol personnel are killed an an Islamic extremist, near Lebanon.
7/2/05    Iraq    Mahmoudiya    2    0    A bomb hidden in a vegetable cart targets a Shia funeral procession.
7/2/05    Iraq    Hillah    6    26    Two Sunni suicide bombers kill at least six people and injured dozens more in a Shia neighborhood.
7/2/05    Iraq    Baghdad    16    22    A suicidal Muslim bomber kills sixteen other people outside a police station. About two dozen others are injured in the blast.
7/2/05    Dagestan    Makhachkala    11    23    Russian troops and civilians are casualties in a radio-controlled bomb attack outside a bathhouse blamed on Islamic militants.
7/2/05    Afghanistan    Paktika    6    2    The Taliban attack a UN convoy with a roadside bomb, killing six Afghan security personnel.
7/1/05    India    Kashmir    3    0    Three civilians are abducted from their homes and executed by the Mujahideen, including a 65-year-old man.
7/1/05    Iraq    Baghdad    1    0    A Shiite cleric is gunned down in cold blood by Sunnis in a drive-by attack.
6/30/05    Afghanistan    Tirin Kot    9    1    Nine village elders are kidnapped and killed by the Taliban, along with a 10-year-old boy.
6/30/05    India    Kallar Kattal    1    0    A man is attacked in his home and beaten to death by militant Muslims.
6/30/05    Iraq    Baghdad    7    0    Muslim gunmen burst into an optician's shop and kill seven people in cold blood - four from the same family.
6/30/05    India    Mahakund    4    0    The Mujahideen kill a 20-year-old girl on the night before her wedding, along with her mother and a neighbor. A civilian is also abducted from his home and killed in the same district.
6/29/05    India    Srinagar    0    14    Fourteen people are injured when the Mujahideen toss a grenade into a city street.
6/29/05    Israel    Mt. Dov    1    3    Hezbollah attacks an Israeli position from across the Lebanese border, killing one and injuring three.
6/28/05    Iraq    Baghdad    5    0    An 87-year-old Iraqi politician and four others, including his son, are killed by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
6/28/05    India    Bhaderwah    4    0    Four security personnel are killed by Muslim militants in a shootout.
6/28/05    Thailand    Pattani    2    0    A janitor and a poultry trader are murdered in separate attacks by Islamic militants on motorcycles.
6/28/05    Thailand    Yala    1    0    Islamic militants shoot a government worker to death as he is walking along the side of the road.
6/28/05    Iraq    Kirkuk    3    0    Sunni terrorists kill three oil company workers with a roadside bomb.
6/28/05    Iraq    Baghdad    4    24    Four civilians are killed, and dozens injured when fundamentalists detonate a car bomb outside a theater.
6/28/05    Iraq    Musayyib    3    13    A suicide bomber enters a hospital then detonates his explosives, killing three other people.
6/28/05    Iraq    Tal Afar    4    21    Four people, including a child, lose their lives in a Jihad mortar attack.
6/27/05    Iraq    Baghdad    3    0    Islamic fundamentalists attack a barbershop, killing two, including a 9-year-old boy, then blow up the building.
6/27/05    India    Kupwara    1    0    The Mujahideen abduct a woman from her home, torture then murder her.
6/26/05    India    Dachabpore    1    0    The Mujahideen abduct a civilian from his home, take him to an orchard and kill him in brutal fashion.
6/26/05    Iraq    Mosul    36    19    Four bombings by suicidal Fedayeen in disguised vehicles leave three dozen people dead and dozens more injured.
6/25/05    Israel    Beit Hagai    2    3    A brutal shooting attack a point-blank range on a group of Israeli teenagers, hitchhiking on a roadside, leaves a 17-year-old and a 16-year-old dead. Three others were injured. al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade take credit for the murder.
6/25/05    India    Behibagh    1    0    A female schoolteacher is killed by the Mujahideen.
6/25/05    Iraq    Mosul    5    2    Suicide bomber blows himself to Allah, taking five innocents with him.
6/25/05    Iraq    Samarrah    9    16    Suicide bomber slams into a residential neighborhood, killing nine civilians and injuring sixteen.
6/25/05    Iraq    Baghdad    5    7    Sunni insurgents mortar bomb a crowded Shia café, killing five civilians and injuring seven.
6/24/05    India    Srinigar    9    25    Nine people are killed when Islamic militants detonate a powerful car bomb at a popular tourist attraction.
6/24/05    Thailand    Yala    2    0    A man and his wife stop to remove a tree branch from the road, when they are attacked by militant Muslims, who then cut off their heads.
6/24/05    Afghanistan    Chora    3    0    The Taliban murder an election candidate and two of his bodyguards.
6/24/05    Iraq    Ramadi    13    10    Eight policemen are captured at a checkpoint by Jihadis, then executed. Two separate attacks elsewhere leave five others dead.
6/23/05    Pakistan    Karachi    2    1    Two Sunni clerics are assassinated in an attack that leaves a boy injured.
6/23/05    Pakistan    South Waziristan    4    0    Probable al-Qaeda ambush on a delivery truck leaves four people dead.
6/23/05    Iraq    Baghdad    17    60    Four more car bombs aimed at Shia civilians kill fifteen and injure over fifty in residential neighborhoods.
6/23/05    Iraq    Fallujah    4    13    A senseless attack on a U.S. Marine mail convoy kills four, including three women.
6/22/05    Thailand    Narathiwat    1    0    Muslim extremists behead a 34-year-old cloth vendor. The head is found 2km away.
6/22/05    Iraq    Baghdad    18    46    Eighteen Shiite civilians are slaughtered in three separate bombing attacks by radical Sunnis. About fifty are injured.
6/22/05    India    Bijbehara    0    17    About seventeen people, including two teenage boys are injured when the Mujahideen toss a grenade onto a road.
6/22/05    India    Nadihal    2    0    The Mujahideen abduct and kill two civilians by slashing their throats.
6/22/05    Thailand    Narathiwat    0    7    A bomb set off by Muslim extremists injures seven, including two monks and three elderly people.
6/21/05    Thailand    Pattani    3    0    Islamic militants invade a home and shoot three young volunteer teacher to death.
6/21/05    Afghanistan    Maiwand    1    1    Taliban terrorists kill the husband of an election worker.
6/21/05    Lebanon    Beirut    1    1    An anti-Syria political leader is assassinated by a car bomb in Lebanon.
6/20/05    India    Watalar    1    0    Two Harkat-ul-Mujahideen terrorists assassinate a local political figure.
6/20/05    Israel    Baqa al-Sharqiya    1    1    Palestinian snipers kill an Israeli civilian traveling in his car. His 13-year-old son is shot as well.
6/20/05    Iraq    Ebril    19    118    Three car bombs, at least one by a suicidal "holy warrior," kill eighteen people, mostly Kurds, and injure over one-hundred.
6/19/05    Israel    Gaza    1    2    The Palestinian terrorist group, Abu Rish Brigade, takes credit for an ambush on a civilian labor group that leaves an Israeli guard dead.
6/19/05    Iraq    Iskandariya    3    7    Sunni terrorists open fire on shoppers at a marketplace, killing three and injuring seven.
6/19/05    Iraq    Baghdad    23    36    A suicidal religious extremist walks into a restaurant and blows up twenty-three innocent people. Another thirty-six patrons are injured.
6/19/05    India    Dachan    1    1    The Mujahideen fire into a civilian's home, killing his 14-year-old daughter and injuring his wife.
6/19/05    Iraq    Tikrit    3    9    Fedayeen suicide bomber kills three Iraqis.
6/19/05    Afghanistan    Nad-e Ali    3    0    The Taliban machine-gun a car with three people, including a judge.
6/18/05    Iraq    Baghdad    3    0    A 10-year-old girl is killed by a bomb and two bodies are found, brutally executed.
6/18/05    Saudi Arabia    Makkah    1    0    Senior Saudi official is gunned down by Islamists outside his home.
6/17/05    Iraq    Fallujah    14    8    Fourteen Iraqis die when a suicide bomber detonates an explosives laden car on a street corner.
6/16/05    Thailand    Narathiwat    2    3    Three separate attacks in the same Thai province by militant Muslims leave two dead and three injured.
6/16/05    Iraq    Mosul    2    0    Ansar al-Sunna terrorists shoot an Iraqi judge to death, along with his driver.
6/16/05    India    Awantipora    0    15    Fifteen people, including a child and two women are injured by the splinters of a grenade thrown by the Mujahideen on a road.
6/15/05    Iraq    Ramadi    5    0    Five U.S. Marines are killed by a terrorist while riding in their vehicle.
6/15/05    Iraq    Khalis    23    28    A particularly heinous suicide bombing attack on Iraqi soldiers eating lunch at their base leaves twenty-three dead and about thirty injured.
6/15/05    Iraq    Baghdad    4    29    A suicide bomber detonates near a market, murdering four Iraqis and injuring twenty-nine others.
6/15/05    India    Chaklas    2    0    The Mujahideen assassinate a veterinarian and also set fire to another civilian's house, killing his 8-month-old daughter in the flames.
6/14/05    Afghanistan    Khost    7    0    Taliban extremists walk into a medical clinic and gun down a doctor and seven hospital workers in cold blood.
6/14/05    Iraq    Baqubah    6    4    Suicide bomber kills six Iraqis, including two children and injures four others.
6/14/05    Iraq    Kirkuk    19    89    A Fedayeen suicide bomber wades into a crowd of people shopping in a market and kills nineteen, including children, and injures about ninety others in an egregious and senseless attack.
6/13/05    Thailand    Pattani    1    1    Two Buddhist twin brothers are shot by Islamic terrorists as they are riding home from school. One dies.
6/13/05    Thailand    Narathiwat    1    3    Islamic radicals plant a bomb in a garbage truck, killing one of the workers and injuring several more.
6/13/05    India    Pulwama    13    100    At least thirteen people are slaughtered, and over one hundred injured when the Mujahideen set off a truck bomb near a school. Many schoolchildren are among the casualties.
6/12/05    Afghanistan    Kandahar    1    4    The Taliban kill a woman with a landmine. The blast injures her two children and two other women.
6/12/05    Iraq    Baghdad    3    4    Three people are killed, and at least four injured in two separate suicide blasts.
6/12/05    Russia    Uzunova    0    15    Fifteen people are injured when a bomb believed to be planted by Chechan terrorists derails a commuter train
6/11/05    Iraq    Baghdad    10    0    Ten people are slaughtered by a Sunni bomb in a Shia neighborhood, including a pregnant woman and her husband.
6/11/05    Iraq    Najaf    2    3    A bomb planted in a Shia cemetery kills two people, including an 8-year-old girl, and injures three others, all from the same family.
6/11/05    Iraq    Diyara    11    2    Jihad gunmen open fire on a bus carrying construction laborers, killing eleven in the brutal attack and injuring two.
6/11/05    Thailand    Narathiwat    1    0    Muslims murder a 49-year-old Buddhist construction worker on his way to work.
6/10/05    Iraq    Basra    2    0    A policeman and his brother are shot to death by Jihadis while riding in their car.
6/10/05    Thailand    Narathiwat    2    0    Two separate shooting attacks by Muslim militants leave two, including a Buddhist, dead.
6/9/05    Iraq    Qaim    17    0    The bodies of seventeen Iraqi Shiites are discovered bound and executed. Some were beheaded.
6/9/05    Iraq    Kirkuk    2    0    Two Iraqis are killed in a Jihad attack on their vehicle.
6/9/05    Chechnya    Tver    7    1    Seven Chechnyan police officers are killed when Mujahideen rebels fire a grenade launcher at their car.
6/9/05    Thailand    Yala    1    0    A Buddhist teenager is shot in the head by Muslim separatists.
6/9/05    Syria    Damascus    1    1    Two Syrian security force personnel are shot by religious extremists as they are attempting an arrest.
6/9/05    Iraq    Haqlaniya    5    0    Five U.S. Marines are killed in a terrorist bombing.
6/8/05    Afghanistan    Shkin    2    8    al-Qaeda terrorists shoot rockets at American soldiers unloading supplies, killing two.
6/7/05    Israel    Ganei Tal    3    0    Islamic Jihad bomb an Israeli greenhouse, killing three, including a Chinese worker.
6/7/05    Algeria    M'Sila    13    6    Militants fighting for an Islamic state kill thirteen soldiers in a bombing attack on their truck.
6/7/05    Afghanistan    Spin Boldak    2    0    Two Pakistani truck drivers are murdered by the Taliban.
6/7/05    Iraq    Hawija    18    38    Militant Sunnis kill eighteen Iraqi civilians in a series of four suicide bombings and other attacks.
6/7/05    Iraq    Habaniyah    7    0    The 'Army of Ansar al-Sunna' ambushes a civilian truck convoy and slaughters seven drivers.
6/7/05    India    Bahk-e-Hakar    1    0    A civilian is abducted from his home and beheaded by the Mujahideen.
6/6/05    Thailand    Bangkok    1    0    A 59-year-old Buddhist plantation worker is captured and beheaded by militant Muslims.
6/5/05    Iraq    Shorgat    1    3    An Iraqi soldier is killed by a suicide bomber on a motorcycle.
6/5/05    India    Bandipora    2    0    The Mujahideen abduct and kill two civilians.
6/4/05    Mauritania    Limgheiti    15    19    al-Qaeda militants attack and kill fifteen Mauritanian soldiers in a remote area. Nineteen others are injured.
6/3/05    Afghanistan    Kandahar    5    5    Five separate attacks by the Taliban, leave five people dead and at least five others injured.
6/3/05    Iraq    Balad    10    12    Ten Iraqis are slaughtered by a suicidal religious fanatic in a car bombing. Twelve more are injured.
6/3/05    Aghanistan    Tirin Kot    1    1    The Taliban invade the home of a civic educator, beat up his elderly father, then execute him.
6/2/05    Iraq    Kirkuk    4    11    A convoy of civilian contractors is targeted by a Fedayeen suicide bomber who paves his way to Paradise with at least four dead bodies.
6/2/05    Iraq    Mosul    5    13    Jihadis detonate bombs on two motorcycles parked outside a café, killing five Iraqis.
6/2/05    Iraq    Tuz Khormato    12    40    Suicidal religious extremist plows his car into a restaurant and detonates a blast that leaves at least twelve people dead, including children, and forty others maimed.
6/2/05    India    Harwan    4    1    The Mujahideen abduct and later behead four members of two families.
6/2/05    Iraq    Baqouba    4    4    Four Iraqis killed in a blast by a suicidal Sunni.
6/2/05    Iraq    Baghdad    9    0    Muslim militants fire into a crowded market from three passing cars, murdering at least nine civilians.
6/2/05    Lebanon    Beirut    1    1    Car bombing in a Christian area of the city takes the life of a journalist who oppossed Syrian hegemony.
6/1/05    Aghanistan    Lashkargah    2    5    The Taliban kill two mine-dectection crewmen in a remote-controlled blast.
6/1/05    Aghanistan    Kandahar    21    42    An al-Qaeda member wades into a crowd of mourners at a funeral for a murdered anti-Taliban cleric, killing about two dozen people and hurting dozens more.
5/31/05    Pakistan    Karachi    6    0    A mob of angry Shias take out their frustration at Sunnis on Kentucky Fried Chicken employees, killing six, including four who were burned alive.
5/31/05    Pakistan    Karachi    5    26    A suicide bombing attack at a Shia mosque kills five people and injures twenty-six.
5/31/05    Algeria    Boumerdes    2    5    The Salafist Group for Preaching and Combat ambushes a security patrol, killing two and injuring five.
5/30/05    Iraq    Baghdad    27    118    Two Fedayeen suicide bombers kill twenty-seven Iraqis. The first waded into a crowd before detonating. The second ran after the survivors, killing many of them as well.
5/29/05    Pakistan    Kani Wam    3    2    al-Qaeda suspected in ambush on Pakistani official's car that leaves three dead.
5/29/05    India    Anatnag    0    44    Forty-four people are injured in twins blasts set by Hizb-ul-Mujahideen. One went off near a post office.
5/29/05    Iraq    al-Madyen    2    8    A suicide car bomber kills two Iraqis and injures eight on his way to Paradise.
5/29/05    Iraq    Mosul    8    0    Eight civilians, including children, are blown to bits by Islamic terrorists.
5/29/05    Afghanistan    Kandahar    1    0    The Taliban stage a bold assassination on an opposition cleric, as he is leaving his office.
5/29/05    Iraq    Tuz    2    9    Jihadis kill two civilians with a car bomb outside a school. Nine others are injured.
5/28/05    Iraq    Baghdad    1    0    Islamists stab a 44-year-old Japanese hostage to death on videotape.
5/28/05    Indonesia    Sulawesi    22    60    A priest and an infant are among the nearly two dozen Christians killed when Islamic militants detonate two bombs in the center of a village. At least sixty others are injured.
5/28/05    Iraq    Sinjar    5    45    Two religious extremists kill five other people and injure at least forty more in coordinated suicide bombings.
5/27/05    Nigeria    Sokoto    1    14    Nigerian Sunnis attack a Shia political office, killing one and injuring fourteen.
5/27/05    Iraq    Tikrit    2    24    Two civilians are killed and at least two dozen others injured, some badly, in a terrorist bombing.
5/27/05    Philippines    Sulu    2    3    Abu Sayyaf militants trigger a landmine against a vehicle on a water run, killing two soldiers and inuring three others.
5/27/05    Pakistan    Islamabad    19    41    A suicide bomber blows himself up amid a crowd of mostly Shia worhippers at a Pakistani shrine. At least nineteen are killed and dozens injured.
5/26/05    Iraq    Baghdad    5    0    Jihadis attack and kill a university professor, along with three of his bodyguards. They also knife a Shiite to death elsewhere.
5/26/05    Iraq    Baghdad    3    6    Suicidal extremist kills three Iraqis and injures six with bombs hidden in a taxi.
5/25/05    Pakistan    Makin    6    0    A woman, her two sons and three daughters, are killed by a bomb planted in their home.
5/24/05    Iraq    Baghdad    6    8    Car bombing outside a girl's school kills six and injures eight.
5/23/05    India    Kashmir    3    3    In a series of overnight attacks, the Mujahideen hang a woman and shoot two other innocents to death.
5/23/05    Iraq    Tal Afar    35    25    Two suicidal religious extremists murder more than thirty people outside the house of a community leader with twin bombings.
5/23/05    Iraq    Mahmoudiya    7    22    A suicidal Sunni tries to drive his explosives-packed car into a mosque. Seven are killed and more than thirty hurt. Five killed are family members.
5/23/05    Iraq    Baghdad    10    82    Muslim extremists detonate a car bomb outside a Shiite restaurant, killing seven and injuring more then eighty. Many have serious injuries.
5/22/05    Iraq    Baghdad    2    3    Sunni radicals spray a car with automatic weapons fire, killing a top official and his driver.
5/20/05    India    Moghla    4    0    The Mujahideen ambush a security patrol from behind bushes, killing four Indian soldiers.
5/20/05    Dagestan    Makhachkala    2    2    Gema’at Sharia assassinate a government official with a powerful bomb that also kills his driver and injures two children playing nearby.
5/20/05    Iraq    Baghdad    2    3    Two civilians are killed by a suicide bomber. Three others are injured.
5/19/05    Iraq    Samarrah    2    0    In a brutal attack, Sunni gunmen kill a policeman and his elderly father as they are riding in a car.
5/19/05    Iraq    Baghdad    1    8    Suicide bomber kills an Iraqi soldier at a checkpoint. Eight others are injured.
5/19/05    Iraq    Mosul    7    3    Fedayeen gunmen attack the house of a Sunni politician, killing seven people inside the home.
5/19/05    Afghanistan    Zabul    6    0    Taliban gunmen ambush and kill six humanitarian aid workers transporting the bodies from those killed in an attack the day before.
5/18/05    Afghanstan    Helmand    0    0    A gruesome scene as an attack on a humanitarian project leaves five people dead.
5/18/05    Afghanistan    Kabul    1    0    Religious fundamentalists kill a 24-year-old woman in her home. She had been a pop music personality.
5/17/05    Algeria    Lakhdaria    3    5    Members of an al-Qaeda linked group ambush an Algerian patrol, killing three and wounding five.
5/17/05    Iraq    Dujail    6    0    Six Iraqi truck drivers are pulled from their cabs and killed by radical Sunnis.
5/17/05    India    Lohardaga    4    3    Seven family members, including women are asleep in their home when militant Muslims barge in and slit the throats of four of them while beating the rest.
5/17/05    India    Srinigar    2    17    The Mujahideen attacks a funeral of a man they murdered, killing two additional mourners and injuring seventeen.
5/16/05    Indonesia    Maluku    6    0    Five policemen and a civilian are killed by Islamic militants in Indonesia, as they were sleeping. The militants accused them of protecting a Christian village.
5/16/05    Iraq    Baghdad    3    0    Three blindfolded and bound bodies are found. Some were shot miltiple times.
5/16/05    Iraq    Aalgaya    2    2    Muslim gunmen shoot a policeman and his wife to death in their car. The attack also left their two young children badly injured.
5/15/05    Iraq    Latifiyah    6    0    Three Kuwaiti TV journalists, two Iraqi assistants and their driver are forced off the road by Jihadis then forced to kneel as their throats are cut.
5/15/05    Iraq    Baqubah    5    20    Two suicide bombers, one in a car the other following on foot, attempt an assasination. Five innocents are blown apart - another twenty badly injured.
5/15/05    Thailand    Narathiwat    1    5    After burning down in elementary school in Yala, Muslim extremists bomb a government vehicle, killing one Thai and injuring five others.
5/15/05    Algeria    Khenchela    11    0    All eleven members of a water supply convoy are blown up or machine-gunned by the Salafist Group for Preaching and Combat.
5/15/05    Iraq    Iskandariya    34    0    The bodies of thirty-four people, some in handcuffs, are found dumped in three locations. Jihadis tortured and beheaded many of them.
5/14/05    Iraq    Baghdad    4    10    Civilians are victimized by another suicidal car bomber looking for a ticket to paradise.
5/14/05    Iraq    Jurf al-Sakhar    3    0    Three beheaded corpses are found with signs of torture.
5/14/05    India    Srinigar    1    0    A businessman is gunned down by Muslim militants.
5/14/05    India    Kalakote    4    1    The Mujahideen murder a father and his three sons as they are returning from their work in a coal mine.
5/13/05    India    Sangdan    1    0    A government teacher is dragged out of a high school class and shot to death on the sidewalk by the Mujahideen.
5/13/05    Iraq    Baqubah    3    6    Fedayeen suicide bomber plows into a troop transport, killing two Iraqi soldiers and one civilian.
5/13/05    Chechnya    Ishkoi-Yurt    2    3    Islamists kill two policemen in an ambush. Three others are injured.
5/13/05    Iraq    Baiji    5    0    Car bomb kills five Iraqis.
5/12/05    India    Srinigar    2    46    The Mujahideen target a school with grenades, killing two women and injuring about fifty others, including eleven children.
5/12/05    Iraq    Baghdad    17    65    Jihad terrorists detonate a car bomb outside a market and a cinema, killing seventeen people and injuring nearly seventy, some with severe burns and internal injuries.
5/11/05    Iraq    Baghdad    4    14    Three separate Jihad attacks leave four dead and fourteen injured.
5/11/05    Iraq    Hawija    30    37    A Fedayeen straps explosives to his chest then wades into a group of unemployed civilians waiting to apply for government jobs. At least thirty are blown to bits, with another forty suffering injuries.
5/11/05    India    Srinigar    1    40    The Al-Nasreen terrorist group claims responsibility for a powerful car bombing at a busy intersection.
5/11/05    Iraq    Tikrit    27    75    A suicide car bomber swerves his vehicle into a crowd of people on a sidewalk. At least Twenty-seven are killed in the explosion.
5/10/05    Iraq    Baghdad    7    16    Seven civilians are blasted and burned to death by Fedayeen suicide car bomber on a busy street.
5/9/05    India    Chakka    3    0    The Mujahideen open fire on civilians exiting a mosque, killing three and injuring an unknown number.
5/9/05    Iraq    Baghdad    4    8    A grisly scene as a suicidal Sunni rams his car into two police vehicles, burning the occupants to death.
5/8/05    India    Kuligam-Lalpora    1    2    A 12-year-old girl is killed by a bomb that also injures her father and sister.
5/8/05    Afghanistan    Kabul    2    6    A suicide bomber in a café kills two civilians and injures six in a horrific blast.
5/7/05    Iraq    Baghdad    22    36    Suicidal Sunnis target a civilian convoy at a busy intersection. Twenty-two are killed in the blast and dozens lay injured in the circle of mutilated bodies.
5/7/05    Yeman    Sanaa    0    5    Five solider are injured when Yemeni fundamentalists throw a grenade at them from a passing car.
5/7/05    Lebanon    Jounieh    0    28    Twenty-eight people injured by a bomb set in a commercial district of a Christian town.
5/6/05    Iraq    Tikrit    7    8    A suicidal religious extremist blows his car up next to a minivan taking Iraqi police to work, killing seven and injuring eight.
5/6/05    Iraq    Suwayra    16    36    Sixteen Iraqis shopping at a marketplace are murdered by a Fedayeen, who wades into the crowd before detonating explosives strapped to his body. At least thirty-six are injured.
5/6/05    Iraq    Baghdad    14    0    Assyrian Christians are thought to be among the fourteen, bound corpses of torture victims found in a city garbage dump.
5/5/05    India    Udhampur    3    22    Mujahideen militants lob a grenade then open fire on a Hindu wedding party, killing two teenage girls (ages 15 and 17) and injuriing twenty-two others.
5/5/05    Iraq    Baghdad    22    43    Three separate attacks, including another suicide bomber at a recruitment station, leave twenty-two Iraqis dead and at least that many injured.
5/5/05    Afghanistan    Shah Wali Kot    9    3    Taliban fundamentalists ambush a military patrol with a landmine and automatic weapons, killing nine Afghans.
5/4/05    Iraq    Erbil    60    150    A Fedayeen suicide bomber walks into a crowd of Iraqi civilians standing in line to apply for jobs with the police and detonates his explosives, killing sixty and injuring about three times that number.
5/3/05    India    Pulwama    0    14    Fourteen people are injured when an Islamic terrorist lobs a grenade into the road near a bus stop.
5/3/05    India    Pattan    5    0    A political figure is assassinated by the Mujahideen, along with three civilians and a police officer.
5/2/05    Afghanistan    Shah Wali Kot    2    4    Taliban fundamentalists kill two police officers with a terrorist bomb.
5/2/05    Iraq    Mosul    23    50    Twenty-three Iraqis, including children are killed in eight car bombings by Muslim extremists. More than fifty are badly injured.
5/2/05    India    Harni    1    4    The Mujahideen attack a security patrol, killing one personnel.
5/1/05    Iraq    Baghdad    5    0    Iraqi policemen are shot to death by al-Qaeda operatives at a checkpoint.
5/1/05    Iraq    Baghdad    4    5    A Jihad car bomb kills four civilians and injures another five.
5/1/05    Israel    Tzieda    1    1    Islamic Jihad kills a 21-year-old Israeli soldier.
5/1/05    Afghanistan    Baghlan    3    0    The Taliban kill three women, at least one of whom was an aid worker.
5/1/05    Iraq    Tal Afar    25    51    A Kurdish funeral is the target of a suicidal religious fanatic, who kills at least twenty-five others and injures about fifty mourners.
Jack-KA3ZLR-
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2005, 05:32:48 PM »

Afternoon Gents,

Attacks, Subway attacks, Car bombs, Terrorism, Individual Acts of Permanence. You don't get to wake up tomorrow and go out and play.

What to do, what to do, how to do it, When the world was somewhat happy what was the cause..? and or effect..? Putting the world under a watchful eye isn't working, obviously, and Who's next..?

I can't believe this is 2005 and the World is griped by individual acts of Brats..it's what it is.. any individual that puts him or herself before another in such a Circumstance is as Such, It insults what Intellect we have gathered, what constructive Civilized meaning we have.

When temperance Starts to break down and Patience is replaced with vigilantism, It's coming by the way, Um, they will have achieved Kaos, I'm just wording this out as I see it.

Sooner or later peaceful thinking people will reach a point whereby actions will replace Patience, I'm tired of it, the military is showing the strain of it and the world is starting to think about it...

You cannot have a people or a will that promotes such activity on a Global scale, it will lead only to one end, sooner or later...

My Minimal intellect cannot comprehend such moves that act on innocents then preach a Martyrism. It's self obsorbed The one outways the needs of the many.

I dunno guys.
Bacon, WA3WDR

« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2005, 06:51:01 PM »

Al-Qaeda terrorists truck London once (7/7), and today 97/21) probably it's them again, making it twice.  This makes me wonder how anybody could possibly believe that the Iraq War is causing terrorists to restrict their activities to Iraq.

How did Britain's participation in the Iraq War prevent this bombing?  (Answer: it obviously did not.)

And if the Iraq War is preventing terrorist activity in the USA, then why would there be any concern whatsoever about terrorism in the USA at this time?  (Answer: the story about how "taking the war to the enemy" is keeping us from being hit again is total BS.  These terrorists plan on a long timescale - years - and they just haven't struck the USA again yet.)

WV Hoopie
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2005, 07:33:55 PM »

Quote from: Bacon, WA3WDR
Al-Qaeda terrorists truck London once (7/7), and today 97/21) probably it's them again, making it twice.  This makes me wonder how anybody could possibly believe that the Iraq War is causing terrorists to restrict their activities to Iraq.

How did Britain's participation in the Iraq War prevent this bombing?  (Answer: it obviously did not.)

And if the Iraq War is preventing terrorist activity in the USA, then why would there be any concern whatsoever about terrorism in the USA at this time?  (Answer: the story about how "taking the war to the enemy" is keeping us from being hit again is total BS.  These terrorists plan on a long timescale - years - and they just haven't struck the USA again yet.)

All the more reason to give them something to do in their homelands. The terrorist have too much free time on their hands. Rebuilding and decontaminating their homes could keep them busy for years.

I'm a hawk,
Hoopie
Bow/KD5KZN
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2005, 07:42:35 PM »

Not to mention the smooth , glass-like surface in which they could build their new home on...
Bacon, WA3WDR

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2005, 07:54:52 PM »

All the more reason to give them something to do in their homelands. The terrorist have too much free time on their hands. Rebuilding and decontaminating their homes could keep them busy for years.

Their homeland?  For the 7/7 bombing, their homeland was England, and their earlier one (or their families former home) was Pakistan.  And the plan was hatched in Pakistan.  Iraq didn't even figure into it!

And they are not fixing anything anywhere - most if not all of them are dead.

Striking out in blind rage only reduces us to the same level as the terrorists.

W1UJR
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2005, 07:55:08 PM »

Bacon, WA3WDR

« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2005, 08:00:19 PM »

Another call to strike out in blind rage.

John Holotko

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2005, 08:26:34 PM »

Quote from: W1UJR

So what do you propose ? Round up and execute all followers of the Islamic  faith living in our country ?? The Romans tried to do that with followers of the "evil blasphemous"  Christian faith. Perhaps we can round up followers of Islam and feed them to the lions ?? In order to accomplish this feat we are going to have to violate one of the very principles  of our own nation, that people should have freedom of religion.  Who is going to decide which religions are good or bad and then give the order  to round em all up ??

Freedom of religion does not allow one to participate in a religion which violates other rights. Nor does it allow mass murder in the name of religion.

Good, then lets end Christianity as it fits both criteria you mentioned., And based on your line of reasoning all Christian are bad. The Christians of today are the same ones who led the crusades. Condemn everyone for the actions of the few. That's the same line of reasoning that Al Queda uses.

Your argument is specious John. Can a Nazi, certainly Nazism is a form of religion; kill Jews - that's a belief of their faith?

Yeah but what is the crime ?? Subscribing to a belief system or killing some one ?? It is one thing (or at least it was when I last checked) to subscrtibe to a belief system, it is another to commit a crime in the name of that belief system.

The freedom of religion extends just to the point where your religion harms others, and then it becomes a crime.

Yes, I agree. But do you then condem the whole religion and everyone who follows it, even those who did not commit a crime ?? If your answer is yes then Christianity should have been abolished years ago and all followers of it, and countless other religions should have been hunted down and told to quit their religion or else.

[quote[
Would you care for me to post a list of terrorist actions which been carried out in the name of Islam? Sorry, Evil is NOT a religion.

Take a look at what has occurred in the last 3 months and tell me that the world needs more of this "religious freedom”:
[/quote]

Let's apply some simple math to this equation. Islam is the second largest religion in the world with followers living all over the world including the United States. To outlaw Islam you'd have to wipe out an enormous number of people at home and abroad in every corner of the earth. Much like Christianity, Islam has many different factions and subgroups, sunni's etc. If the violence we see perpetrated by Islamic extremists is driven soley by religious belief that "all infidels must die" then every corner of the globe should be erupting in incredible violent turmoill. The reality however is that  the vast majority of people practicing the Islamic faith are non-violent, are not doing suicide bombings, and are peacefully co--existing with Christians, jews, Atheists, and others. They are working together and even saving the lives of non-Islamists working in hospitals as doctors, and other life saving professionals.  Perhaps then there is more to the violence we are seeing perpetrated than simply religion. Perhaps the idea of good religion/bad religion is an over simplification of a much more complex situation in which religion is being used as a scapegoat. A situation that has been building up for years and years that both the western and eastern world ignored for a very long time and is now boiled over and taking it's toll. Perhaps it might be a good idea to start looking beyond this simple good versus evil religion thing if we ever expect to  solve this terrible problem and build  a world  that our children can grow up in without having to live in fear of violence and terror.

WV Hoopie
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2005, 10:18:53 PM »

Quote from: Bacon, WA3WDR

Their homeland?  For the 7/7 bombing, their homeland was England, and their earlier one (or their families former home) was Pakistan.  And the plan was hatched in Pakistan.  Iraq didn't even figure into it!

And they are not fixing anything anywhere - most if not all of them are dead.

Striking out in blind rage only reduces us to the same level as the terrorists.

And the plan was hatched in Pakistan................next target, bombs away.

Yes, I'm a hawk
Someone bring me the football and the codes

Hoopie,
Bacon, WA3WDR

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2005, 11:01:07 PM »

Very good, Hoopie.  You just bombed an ally!

Pakistan is a nuclear power, its government is friendly to the USA, and the Pakistani government is pursuing the terrorists the best they can, given the US sabotage of their work.

The Pakistanis have been working diligently with US and British authorities to track down the leads the Pakistanis found in the computer of Mohammed Naeem Noor Khan, a former al-Qaeda operative who was captured in 2004 and convinced to serve as a mole (a double agent).  Unfortunately, the Bush administration then proceeded to leak Khan's identity, forcing British authorities to make a frantic grab of whoever they could, since their operation was not complete.  In fact, that leak probably allowed the 7/7 and the 7/21 bombing attacks to succeed.  And it was a US leak.

http://photodude.com/article/2483/wrath-over-khan

You bombed an ally.  I submit that you know nothing about conducting a war on terror.  Your angry knee-jerk reflex would cut down our allies, and throw gasoline on the fire.  You need to stop and think.

wa1knx
Contributing

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2005, 11:08:14 PM »

bruce,
         there will be no end times, unless we screw with china or whats
left of the ussr arsenal. terrorists might pop off a nuke in a city or two.
bar that, an asteroid. or a plague maybe.  but the earth will be here for
a long time.  my super religious buddy said we were doomed
2000, christ was coming 2000. I told him the sun will come up jan 1 2000
it did . .  rest easy. btw, are you one of the earth-is-only-10000 +- years old believers?

am forever!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015