The AM Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:52:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Boat anchors for Dayton Delivery  (Read 920 times)
K8CCA

« on: May 17, 2023, 07:11:23 AM »

Hey guys, I have a bunch of Boat Anchors, to many in fact.  I am headed to Dayton Thurs and will be there by 6-7PM from Michigan.  will be there until Sunday morning, although we need to leave early Sunday morning. I can meet up with this stuff and save shipping.

I am happy to bring, but would like a little deposit to make sure we meet up.  If you see it and decide it's not what you thought it was, then I will refund your deposit.  I guess Paypal or something.  Here s what I have:

1. Johnson Viking Courier - $500 - Recapped, I had planned to use with my Ranger, but then I got a Valiant and just don't have enough room.  Has 866 tubes for rectifiers and 811's for the PA.

2. National NC-183D - $400 Recapped and working great. copy of manual I always wanted one and bought it from here last year or 2.  The dinged up cabinet drives me crazy.  Had a big thread here in the BA section over the winter.  https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?threads/nc-183d-trying-to-repair-i-am-stuck.851900/Turned out that there was a wire shorted out on the phono switch killing all the gain.  Has all new caps, and most all new resistors.  I put many, many hours into it, hence the higher price.

3. Hammarlund SP-400 Super Pro with Power supply and cable- $100 I have never powered it up.  Just never seem to get around to it, so I am open to letting it go.  It's in pretty nice shape.

4. Hammarlund HQ-160 - I started to recap it but it's missing all the tubes and shields.  I verified it has correct voltages.  I guess I just don't want to mess with it Front panel should clean up mice.  $50

Feel free to make offers.  Can meet at the Hamvention if you like or at my hotel in Fairborn.  I can take more pics if wanted.

If you want to talk, Message me and I will send you my number.

Here are the pics.
Johnson Courier

NC-183D

Please note dinged up corner from UPS

Hammarlund SP-400 Super Pro

Hammarlund HQ-160
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015