The AM Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:37:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: W1LO, Estate Sale Sat. June 4, 9-1  (Read 4968 times)
W1JS

« on: June 01, 2022, 07:31:45 AM »

FYI:  I received the following yesterday through my local radio club's email reflector:

-----Original Message-----

Subject: an Invitation
Good afternoon.

A relative of mine, who was an avid amateur radio operator, recently passed away.  The house is FILLED with radios, electronics, power supplies, tools, etc etc and honestly, some things I just don't know what they are.  Many, many electronics. 

Would it be possible for you to send out an invitation to your members, letting them know that all of the equipment/radios will be for sale on Saturday, June 4, from 9:00-1:00?  I am administrator for the property and need to create an inventory of assets.  Honestly, if you folks with the expertise just tell me a fair price for things, I'm really good with that.

There are also riding mowers, a log splitter, tower sections - lots of stuff!  This is NOT going to be an open yard sale.  The majority of his assets are in radios and electronic equipment.

The address is 237 Maplewold Road, Weare, NH.  I'm hoping some folks show up - it would certainly be very helpful to me.  Thank you for any assistance you might be able to provide.

I'm happy to answer any questions you might have.
Pam Stiles
603-717-4377

73 de
W1JS
Jack
No. Weare NH
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015