The AM Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:44:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone know KM1H?  (Read 2460 times)
W1RKW
Contributing

« on: April 21, 2022, 04:53:50 PM »

Carl/KM1H used to be a regular here but more of a regular on EHam until this last January.  He has not been heard from since.  Wondering if anyone has any news about his absence, if he's OK and just hangin' low.

Bob
W1RKW
Home of GORT. A buddy of mine named the 813 rig GORT.
His fear was when I turned it on for the first time life on earth would come to a stand still.
KD6VXI
Contributing

Making AM GREAT Again!

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2022, 06:16:20 PM »

I've been wondering about Carl as well.

The thread on eham didn't produce any known information and kind of died out after a couple weeks.

--Shane
WP2ASS / ex KD6VXI
WD5JKO

WD5JKO

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2022, 12:27:24 PM »

I hope he is OK as well.

Carl though is a strange one. Most of us Hams aspire to "Work all states", or similar HR endeavors. Carl however, seems to have been working on getting "Kicked off all Boards".

Maybe he succeeded. Who knows, Carl could be on 21425 right now calling CQ. I hope so.

Jim
Wd5JKO
Jim, W5JO

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2022, 04:00:11 PM »

I hope he is OK as well.

Carl though is a strange one. Most of us Hams aspire to "Work all states", or similar HR endeavors. Carl however, seems to have been working on getting "Kicked off all Boards".

Maybe he succeeded. Who knows, Carl could be on 21425 right now calling CQ. I hope so.

Jim
Wd5JKO

Good one Jim
W3SLK

Just another member member.

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2022, 09:00:07 AM »

KD6VXI said:
I've been wondering about Carl as well.

The thread on eham didn't produce any known information and kind of died out after a couple weeks.
I posted on the AMPS board about him in Feb. I thought he showed up either there or eham once and his response was kind of meek, (as compared to his usual chest beating!). After that he engaged his cloaking device again. Maybe he is letting his ego get stroked now by everyone talking about his absence.

Mike(y)/W3SLK
Invisible airwaves crackle with life, bright antenna bristle with the energy. Emotional feedback, on timeless wavelength, bearing a gift beyond lights, almost free.... Spirit of Radio/Rush
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015