15mtrs has come alive!!

Pages: (1/8) > >>

wb1ead:

Hi all..today had an hour long QSO with John G3YPZ on 21.420 on AM..both of us running low power well under 100 watts..at times John was 20db over S9..although I cud not get on ystdy I'm aware he was there yakking with Tom W0TDH and others..fellas it's time to dust off that gear..sure this cud be just a random event but sometimes it can go on for a few days..and considering Tom is in NC it isn't just a New England opening...have fun ya all...73 de DAVE WB1EAD

wb1ead:

Hi All..well ystdy was a bust NADA..however had a gud QSO with John G3YPZ at approx 1330 UTC..he was finishing up with Nick OWZ in Canada..later I turned rig on at 1705 UTC 21.420 called John but who pops in but Aldo IW5EKR with a nice signal from the mobile..he hit 5/9..going back to the shack til 1800 UTC then shopping..someone is missing out and it cud be you reading this....73 de DAVE WB1EAD

wb1ead:

Hello..another day another dollar..I wish..today no G3YPZ..however Aldo dropped by and said he cud hear John and Tom W0TDH yakking on 21.420..so we went to 410..he was 5/9 easy..I returned to 420 and later caught Mervyn GW8TBG calling..we yakked a bit and I went back to chores..Tom hooked up with Mervyn a few minutes later..still cud not hear Tom..
                          Dat's my story and I'm sticking to it..73 de DAVE WB1EAD

WA2SQQ:

Been listening all day and its been very quiet

Steve - K4HX:

Gotta call CQ once in a while!   ;D

Pages: (1/8) > >>

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands