The AM Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:15:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Big pile of free stuff including an excellent ART-13 It's gone!  (Read 1614 times)
W8ACR
Contributing

254W

« on: July 12, 2020, 11:06:12 PM »

One way or the other, this stuff has to go. So here is a pretty big stack of free stuff which includes an ART-13 in excellent condition. It is complete except for the 813 final amplifier tube. A power supply for the ART-13 is part of the stack, but it will need to be restored. Some of this stuff is in working condition, some not. most of it is at least restorable. The two cardboard boxes contain a disassembled but complete Hammarlund SP-200. The matching power supply is included, but it will probably also need to be restored. There are six variacs, a Meissner signal shifter, two grid dip meters with coils, two BC-221's, and a spare parts-unit ART-13. As you can see, there is other stuff also. Everything in the picture is included. I also have quite a few manuals, including an ART-13 manual.

Here is the deal. If you come to Knox, ND to pick it up, it is all free. I will probably also throw in some big transformers if you come to my qth, and maybe some other stuff if you find anything that you could really use, and my XYL will probably also make you a great lunch. The only condition is that you must take everything in the photo, and I need to get it out of here by the end of August.

If you can't come all the way to Knox, I will drive up to 250 miles to meet you, but that will cost you $100.

Questions welcome.

I will also be placing some more ads soon for stuff that I am able to ship.

Thanks for looking,
Ron W8ACR

PS: The military box is a real WWII era radio parts box. I believe it was part of a mobile unit which included the BC-610.

PPS: Clarification: The transformers and other stuff in the background are not part of the deal, but if you want the 230V pri/7000VCT sec@1amp transformer, all you gotta do is ask.  Wink

7/15/20 - The pile has been spoken for. Thanks for all your interest.

* DSCN0076.JPG (3247.44 KB, 4608x3456 - viewed 492 times.)

* DSCN0075.JPG (3574.5 KB, 4608x3456 - viewed 460 times.)

* DSCN0077.JPG (3611.99 KB, 4608x3456 - viewed 443 times.)

The life of the nation is secure only while the nation is honest, truthful and virtuous. Frederick Douglass
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015