The AM Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:34:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brian Carling AF4K Crystals Internet Business  (Read 3953 times)
Chuck WB3LGG

« on: May 19, 2020, 12:15:00 PM »

I recently ordered a 1885 crystal on the AF4K web site and after about a month of no update excep mu PayPal receipt I attempted to contact Bry about my order.  I was unable to make contact with all the links on his site and finally found info on his corporate listing.  I was able to talk to his wife Marie.  This is what I found out:
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Brian Carling (AF4K Crystals) Situation.
On April 4, Brian was taken to the emergency room thinking he may have had a minor stroke, since he was encountering some difficulties. By 7am the next morning, he had undergone brain surgery with a very grim prognosis of a non operative stage 4 GBA tumor. Due to complications, we will not be able to operate business as usual with AF4K CRYSTALS. We will not be taking any more orders personally, but  the family would like to assist in helping those who have outstanding orders who have had difficulties contacting us or have not had orders fulfilled. We apologize for any inconvenience. If there is anyone who have not received their merchandise, please contact Brian's XYL. The best effort will be made to remedy the situation as soon as possible. 
The information is:
Marie Carling
WB4QBL
321-262-7151
marie.carling@af4k.com
There are others interested in the purchase of the business including AF4K Crystals domain and inventory. For many years Brian and Marie have enjoyed running the business and it would be a gift to both to know it would continue to provide for others.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
73's
Marie Carling
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Thinking there may be others in the same situation with her approval, I'm posting this message on her behalf to aid in the processing and refunding of funds in question. Please put Bry and Marie in your thoughts and prayers._
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015