The AM Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:10:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EGC Jamming  (Read 17103 times)
KA1ZGC
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2005, 04:46:39 PM »

Quote from: AB2EZ

I don't think that Riley can help you on this one. While Riley might personally agree that what EGC is doing is wrong... this matter does not appear to fall within the jurisdiction of the FCC. I.e., EGC 's behavior does not appear, to me, to be in clear violation of any specific FCC rule that I am aware of.

47 CFR 97.101 - General Standards:

(d) No amateur operator shall willfully or maliciously interfere with or cause interference to any radio communication or signal.

47 CFR 97.113 - Prohibited Transmissions:

(4) Music using a phone emission except as specifically provided elsewhere in this section; communications intended to facilitate a criminal act; messages in codes or ciphers intended to obscure the meaning thereof, except as otherwise provided herein; obscene or indecent words or language; or false or deceptive messages, signals or identification;

--Thom
Killer Album One Zappa's Greatest Compositions
kc2ifr
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2005, 05:00:29 PM »

Thom,
I think Stu was refering to the slander ECG is spewing. But I believe u are correct about the rest......matter of fact I agree whole heartedly with your post.
KA1ZGC
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2005, 12:24:08 PM »

Quote from: kc2ifr
Thom,
I think Stu was refering to the slander ECG is spewing. But I believe u are correct about the rest......matter of fact I agree whole heartedly with your post.

Yep, so was I.

We can discuss this further offline (Hosstraders, perhaps). I'm trying to get the hell out of the office before my head bursts, and we've beaten this topic pretty well to pulp.

Gary, I'll get a hold of you later, uh... somehow.

--Thom
Killer Agony One Zipper Got Caught
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015