The AM Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:36:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Couple weeks to Dayton  (Read 1478 times)
KA3EKH

« on: May 04, 2019, 09:12:18 PM »

We are a couple weeks out from Dayton and at this time out of the 1,376 Flea Market spaces 1,042 including my two spaces are sold and paid for, 261 are reserved but not yet paid for and there are 70 spaces that are open.
That’s about 25% of the spaces not being occupied although it’s hard to say how many of the reserved will pay upon arrival.
Last year 1.191 spaces were sold, 105 reserved spaces were no show and 77 spaces were open. That’s just fewer than 15% of the spaces being open but it looked like a larger amount of open spaces to me.
No attention to the new equipment dealers or that stuff being that I have no interest in that stuff. Be curious to see others thoughts.

KC4VWU

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2019, 12:56:20 AM »

Hi Ray, unfortunately, I'm out for this year. Had everything lined up and all set to go, but then Murphy came along and crashed the party. Told my wife last week trip was off and to cancel reservations, just couldn't dig the hole any deeper by going anyway. Maybe next year things won't decide to break all at the same time and we'll get to go. Have fun!

...Phil
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015