The AM Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:25:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Links Staff List Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Lonely Guys Net starts up THIS SATURDAY Sept 1st 8:00AM 3.875kHz  (Read 2626 times)
steve_qix
Contributing

Bap!

« on: August 28, 2018, 09:51:50 PM »

After our summer sabbatical, the Lonely Guys AM net will commence this Saturday 9/1 at 8:00 AM  (Eastern time) on 3.875.

Each week, the net features an interesting "suggested topic" on which net members typically comment.  However, other subjects are often brought up, and there is always a health and wellness check, and queries for any help net members may need.

Looking forward to another great season!

High Power, Broadcast Audio and Low Cost?  Check out the class E web site at: http://www.classeradio.org
w1vtp

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 02:25:04 PM »

FINALLY!!   Grin
ka1tdq

Red part turned in for a refund.

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2018, 08:44:14 AM »

It's probably too late in the morning for me to check in, so I'll give my wellness check here:

I've long had sporadic sciatic nerve issues, but lately it's been mixed with lower back pain. It seems as though when one clears the other pops its head up. I finally saw a doctor about the sciatic issue, and I had a few acupuncture treatments.  It worked great! I've only had one reoccurrence of sciatica and my back pain is gone. I'm really thankful because it is so not sexy to walk bent over and limping on one leg.

Jon

It’s not just values, it’s business.
steve_qix
Contributing

Bap!

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2018, 04:28:14 PM »

It's too early in the year for that sort of distance.

But, later in the Winter, I've worked the guys out in Colorado on 3875 at 8:00AM.  They're weak, but they're there.

High Power, Broadcast Audio and Low Cost?  Check out the class E web site at: http://www.classeradio.org
AJ1G
Contributing

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2018, 05:55:21 AM »

During the last few weeks I have using the KFS Half Moon Bay CA and North Utah WebSDRs to copy the early part of the Old Mil Rad Net between 0500 and 0630ish.   75 has been very long until after sunrise.  Ted W3PWW has been very solid into the West Coast WebSDRs then, but very spotty direct from PA to CT.

Chris, AJ1G
Stonington, CT
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMfone - Dedicated to Amplitude Modulation on the Amateur Radio Bands
 AMfone © 2001-2015